Chapter 74 ~ Surrounded by Cute Lolis Once Again~

[3rd Person POV]

The crown prince Alexus had freed his schedule in a hurry to visit his beloved fiancee who had finally gotten a few days of free time to rest after months of preparing for her business.

Despite her extremely young age, she was capable of creating a product that impressed even her mother as well as catch the attention of the majority of females of the noble society. Alexus was, of course, extremely proud and happy for her as her fiance. But if there was one thing he'd want to complain about, it'd be the fact that Alterisa was working too hard.

With her status as the daughter of a duke who also served as the prime minister of the kingdom and how much the people around her loved her, Alterisa would have left everything to them and simply reap the benefits.

But she never did. She worked hard for it herself while feeling extremely grateful for all the support she had received.

Needless to say, it wasn't a bad thing. Or rather, it was very impressive for a small girl of her status to be willing to work her hardest to achieve her dreams instead of letting others 

spoon feed her the success she wanted.

Thus, she worked extremely hard these last few months... More than even he was... And she's even using magic to strengthen her body and work even more! He couldn't believe it when he first heard about it from Lucas.

He had tried stopping her, but he knew his Risa wouldn't listen to it, so he'd just send her various mana potions, rejuvenating tonics, and various sweets to help cheer her up. For someone like Risa, who wouldn't be happy if he did everything for her instead, it was the best he could do...

He had thought about coming to visit countless times, but canceled it every single time because she wanted her to use that free time to rest.

And now... Now that he finally had the chance to meet her again since the night their engagement became public... Why did it turn out like this?

"Risa-sama~ Here~ Aaaaaaum~!"

"Risa-chan! Me too! Eat mine too! Here!"

"O-Oi, you got crumbs on the corner of your lips. Geez... Here, I-I'll help you clean it up."

"U-Uhm, Alterisa-sama. I baked cookies as well this morning. W-Would you like to try some?"

"Alterisa-sama... I've brought my favorite tea over... Would you like to try it?"

"A-A-Alterisa o-o-onee-sama...! P-Please try this as well!"

"...Here. Try this. Do you like it...?

"Ufufufu~ This is so much fun~ Am I right, onii-sama~?"

"A-Aaahh..."

Alexus couldn't help but stiffen his expression the moment his little sister said those words.

Why... Why was this supposed relaxing day to spend with his beloved fiance became a huge gathering?!

Moreover, they are all sticking so closely with her!!! The daughters of Lady Hildegarde and Lady Karion who hadn't had their debutante yet were even sitting on her lap!! Didn't they just meet her once before during the Annual Tea Party Lady Lorya hosted during the Kingdom's Founding Festival week?!

T-The number of her admirers increased once again without my knowledge... Just how many would she seduce until she's satisfied...?

Alexus stole a glance to his side and let out a deep sigh.

Despite being silent and subtle in his actions, it was obvious, at least to Alexus, that Luke was staring dazedly at Alterisa, who was smiling, laughing, and having fun with her "friends".