Chapter 58 ~ Opening‌ ‌Ceremony‌ ‌(1)‌ ‌

Looking out of the carriage window, I watch the familiar scenery of the road to the royal castle in a daze.

We are going through the noble district, which is normally fairly quiet since every noble's estate would have quite a distance between them. But, the sound coming from the giant festival in the marketplace at the edge of the noble's district reached even here.

It's the biggest event of the kingdom, alright. Moreover, it's the first day. The royal family is visiting the commoners' district, so it was an even bigger celebration.

The royal family is kind of a celebrity, after all. They're super popular with the citizens for their peaceful and prosperous rule.

Well, I guess "Lovely Happenings" is an otome game dating simulator that focuses on the relationships between the heroine and the capture targets. Having a peaceful setting really allows the player to focus on dating and romance fluffs. Though some may think it's boring, now that I'm actually living here, I can't help but be thankful...

I yawned softly and then turned my head back into the carriage. Mom was sitting in front of me while Lu-nii sat next to me.

They were both dressed to the max.

Mom wore the sexier, more mature, light blue version of my dress with dark blue embroideries and jewelries with blue jewels. She looks super beautiful, especially with her hourglass body... Even as her daughter, I couldn't help but feel really envious...

It seems like mom didn't just wear this for the opening ceremony, but also to reward dad for his hard work. She wore a blue-themed dress and jewelries to match dad's eyes as well as charm him with her sexy, mature body.

She even bragged to me about how this dress will definitely pierce dad's heart in an instant and how she's excited for tonight.

Hah... How do I say this... I mean, that's not something you should say to your daughter...

Well, I'm glad they're such a lovey-dovey couple...

On the other hand, Lu-nii wore a new set of jet-black suits with subtle light blue embroideries, a light blue tie, and jet-black pants. Not strikingly extravagant, but very elegant, sharp, neat, and sophisticated. He looks just like a mini dad.

I guess it's as expected of a capture target. His genes make it easy for him to look good in any type of clothing so it's not that difficult for him.

Well... I guess I am blessed with a beautiful countenance, so I guess it's because our parents are super beauties as well.

"What? Is your neck tired from looking outside~? Do you need to sit on my lap~?"

K-Kuh... This stupid Lu-nii... Just because you're taller... THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MOCK THE SHORT!

I pouted and sent deadly glares at Lu-nii. WIPE THAT SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE!!!

"Oh my~ You shouldn't tease your little sister like that, Lucas~"

"Hehe~ But isn't she cute like this, mother~?"

"Ufufufu~ She is~"

What?! I'm not being cute!!! I'm sending deadly glares, you know?! Fear me!!!

"Hmph!"

I turned my head away and pouted. As always, he really knows how to get on my nerves!

"Ufufufu~ Now now~ Please don't get upset, baby~ Look, we've almost arrived~"

W-Well... I guess I can't continue to pout in public...

You're very lucky, Lu-nii. But know that I shall have my revenge.