Chapter 118 ~ Hah... Boys...

[Alterisa's POV]

A few days have passed since I unintentionally hurt Marianne sama during our spar for our practical magic class.

Since then, I've been checking in on her to make sure she's fine, and fortunately, she seemed okay.

She also seemed very happy, or maybe, too happy when she met me. It seems like she loves Eden's exclusive care package and has used them daily since she received them. Her skin looks super bright and her hair seemed more voluminous since we met.

I'm glad she's doing fine... But I guess I should hold back even more during spars and only let loose when I'm fighting Alex or the guys.

I've learned my lesson...

Strangely though, I've been hearing rumors about how caring I was... Did someone try to cover up for me? Was it Alex? Or was it Lu-nii? Or... One of the girls?"

I'm not sure why, but because of that, I've been looked at by a lot of people with soft, fawning gazes...

I feel like I'm a rabbit in a pet shop...

"Hah..."

Well, at least Marianne-sama is fine now, and because of the incident, we've become closer in just a few days.

I'm so happy to have such a gentle and kind girl as a friend~ She has an absolutely adorable personality, and her mature appearance only made her even more endearing!

And apparently, Marianne-sama's mother, Countess Anastasia von Elysium, is also a big fan of Eden. So I plan on sending her some samples of our newly released products~

Fufufu~ I hope she likes it.

I took a sip of my tea and let out a deep sigh.

It was a nice clear day this weekend, so I asked Anne, Maria-chan, and Iris to reserve a table in the courtyard so we could enjoy a nice morning tea together. Though, half way through, Alex and Lu-nii saw me in the courtyard and asked if they could join.

It's been a while since we could hang out like this because we've all been super busy with preparing for the annual tournament. So I let them join after promising my two cute maids and cool knight that we'll have our tea in my room later on this afternoon.

It's a shame though. I wanted Anne, Maria-chan, and Iris to also enjoy this nice breeze while drinking tea.

I arched my back slightly as I took in a lungful of the nice morning breeze. But then, I felt my chest tightened.

"Nnghh..."

"Hm? What's wrong, Risa?"

Sitting on my left, Alex, who had been chatting with Lu-nii, stopped and turned to me when he noticed my slight discomfort. Lu-nii, who was sitting on my right, also turned to look.

"Mm... It's nothing... It's just..."

"It's just...?"

I let out a deep sigh as I shook my head. Then I cupped my breasts and lifted them up slightly.

"Lately, my underwear has been a bit tight... Especially my bra..."

I've been noticing it recently since I felt the added weight on my chest when I'm training, but I didn't expect them to grow this fast.

This must be mom's genes going to work~! Fufufu~

"R-Risa?! W-W-What are you saying?!"

"Hah... You shouldn't do that kind of thing, Risa... Especially in front of men..."

Alex suddenly yelled in a rare moment of outburst, his face blushing super red. While Lu-nii simply sighed and looked away in disappointment.