Chapter 111 ~ Thwarting the Heroine's Plans!!!

Exams... No one likes exams. But if it was super easy because you've learned about it multiple times in this life and the previous, then it wasn't so bad. In fact, it was quite nice since there's no classes during the exam period and we could all return earlier.

Instead of the exam, my mind was filled with the next event which would be coming up after the mid semester exams... the Spring Festival Holiday.

It's the festival where the heroine would essentially pick the capture target she wanted to conquer.

In the game, the heroine would go to the Spring Festival Holiday with all of the capture targets who "coincidentally" invited her to go with them alone on different days. Then, at the end of it all, she got to choose who she'll be rooting for during the annual royal academy tournament and the route she'll be progressing through to capture their hearts.

Aria, who was also a reincarnated person, would definitely use this chance to get close to the capture target, and this is bad news for me and my besties... Because if she picked a capture target, then either me or my besties would become her target because we are supposedly the "villainess" in the capture target's route.

So... I need to invite them first on the day they should be going with the heroine and thwart her plans!

And the first one I'll have to invite is... Alex.

He'll be the first person who invited the heroine to the Spring Festival in the otome game, so I need to get to him first before the others. I can't risk being late and have Aria invite him first.

So, right after this morning's exam, I went to Alexus's class to search for him.

"Eh? I-It's Lorya-sama!"

"Wow... She's so pretty..."

"W-What is she doing here in the second year department...?!"

"Ah, could it be... I-Is she searching for his highness?!"

"That's right! Lorya-sama and his highness are engaged~!"

"They're such a perfect couple~"

"Awwwhh~ She must've missed him after being so busy studying for the exams that she came here personally to find him~"

"Really? That's so romantic~"

...

W-What the hell are these girls fantasizing about...?

As I walked through the hallway to Alex's class, I couldn't help but overhear many second year students around me whispering about me missing him or something along the lines...

Hah... They must've been super bored from the exams that they latch onto anything entertaining and began fantasizing.

I'm not here because I miss him! He invites me to dinner every other day, and we kept in contact through letters! If anything, it feels like I meet him every day!

I'm here on a mission, guys! For my safety and my besties' safety!!!

I then began ignoring all of them... But of course, I still greeted them courteously because I'm an elegant, graceful, and polite young lady.

As soon as I reached the entrance to his class, I approached a cute, timid-looking girl who was staring at me.

"Excuse me. May I know if Alexus-sama is still here?"

"E-Eh?! A-Ah, yes! H-His highness is still inside."

"I see. Then, may I humbly ask you to call him for me. I would call him myself, but it would be inappropriate for me to enter a senior's class myself without permission."