Chapter 2 ~ Lovely Happenings

Several days later, I've finally realised why my parents, brother's and my name sounded so familiar.

It's because they were the names of the characters in an otome game called "Lovely Happenings" which took place in Deruria Kingdom's magic academy. There the children of nobility who can use magic would be enrolled at the age of 15 and learn how to control their magic and socialise.

Honestly it was something Hana-chan recommended, or rather forced onto me. Since she was adamant about it, I played it and now, I'm really thankful that I did. Because of that, I got information about what might happen to me in this world!

Thanks Hana-chan~

Firstly, I am the first daughter of Altair von Lorya, a duke and also the prime minister of Deruria Kingdom, and Lisa von Lorya, a real life princess from the neighbouring kingdom.

In the game, Altair was supposed to be a stern, ice devil of a prime minister. However, all I can see now was a man who's overly doting to his wife and children.

They were married because of political reasons, but after interacting more, they fell in love with each other. To be honest, now they're what you'd call an idiot-couple.

No matter if me, my brother or any servants were there, they would flirt and kiss. Honestly, how could you kiss in front of a baby?! Well that might be because they thought I don't understand anything yet but... It's still kinda weird for me to see.

Back on topic, the reason why I could remember who they were was because first, I completed the game shortly before I died, and second, because they were the parents of the most iconic villainess in the game. The main villainess of this game is Alterisa von Lorya, or in other words... Me!

......

Argh! Why can't I reincarnate into a more peaceful character?! Even a mob character would be better than a villainess and her thorny path of life. I mean, Alterisa either dies or gets exiled in the end you know?!

Hah... Well, I'm still grateful that I got to have such great parents and live comfortably.

Anyway, in the game, Alterisa was a transcendental beauty. And no, I'm not just saying this because I'm Alterisa now.

Honestly, she was the most beautiful character in the game. Smooth and shiny silver hair with a tinge of violet. Beautiful and alluring violet eyes that would make people drawn to and lost in them. Porcelain white smooth skin free of any blemishes. A goddess like beauty. And great big assets! Hehe~ you know what I'm talking about.

I'm kinda excited now that I got to become such a beautiful girl like her in the future.

But I don't want to have her personality. Nope. No thank you.

She's the most spoiled, rotten, unbearable girl, enough to the point that people badmouth her on the internet and I agreed despite me being a pretty tolerant person. Hah... It's such a waste for a beauty like her to have such ugly personality. Ugh... Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

Well, if anything, it wasn't entirely her fault. Because something happened to her mom that robbed her life when she was 5, her father ended up spoiling her too much and made her into that.

Hah... If only she didn't have that personality, the heroine, even with her beauty, cuteness, and incredibly rare magic power, won't even stand a chance against Alterisa.

Hm? Yes, I did say magic power.

This world is a world of magic where some people could use mana to cause a phenomenon. Some people would have affinity to one element. Two would be rare. Three would be called a genius. And four would be something unprecedented.