11.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same day...

"Bitch! What the fuck?" - Eun Na bursted as she immediately walk up to me to give me a slap back. She's so mad that I slapped her husband. Hah, i smirked.

I look up to face her. With the smirk on, I kick her stomach making her fall backwards. "Eun Na!" - Changmin screamed, running towards his wife. I smirked.

Namjoon got so shocked by my sudden actions, he pull me away while looking in my eyes. "Why'd you do that?" - he asked, worriedly. Changmin is in a screaming mess along with his side hoe.

Someone walked in the room, and it's Abeoji. "Im Changmin, Han Eun Na! Out of this room, now!!" - he shouted, in anger.

"Appa, she just kicked Eun Na!" - Changmin shouted back.

"I don't care! Get out!" - Abeoji screamed. Those two idiots got up quickly and run out of the room. My tears immediately run down my eyes. I move closer to Namjoon, giving him a tight hug. Namjoon comfort me by hugging me back and calming me down. I heard my ex parents-in-law letting out a sigh.

"Come on, babe. Apologise to them for what you did." - Namjoon softly said. I break the hug, wiping my tears and face them.

"I'm sorry, Eomeoni, Abeoji. I'm being too sensitive right now." - i said, giving them a bow.

"Don't be sorry, Ji Hye. I'd do that if I was you too." - Eomeoni said. I take a deep breathe, and grab my bag.

"We'll get going. I'm just disturbing your family." - I said, walking to Eomeoni and grab her hands.

"You're my family, Ji Hye-ah. And you too, Namjoon." - Eomeoni said with a smile.

After biding goodbye to them, we left the room. Changkyun follow us, just making sure that we'll be safe. We got in the lift, going to the basement where the parking lot is. "Love what you did there, noona." - Changkyun said, nudging me. I know he's trying to make me smile. But i just kept quiet, looking down. He immediately keeps quiet.

As we reach the basement, I grabbed Namjoon hands and tightly holding him. "Oh she's here." - I heard a lady said. I look up immediately, seeing Changmin, Eun Na, and the one and only, Ma'am Ji Sae and her boys.

"Yeah Ma'am. She kicked my wife." - Changmin said to Ma'am Ji Sae. Looks like he called for help pretty fast.

Ma'am walks up to us, giving us a smirk. "Hed, now." - she said simply. Her boys started beating Changmin up, instead. Eun Na is in full surprise, and screaming to stop beating her husband. Ma'am turns around, hands on her hips.

"Stop." - she said simply. Her boys steps away while Eun Na helped her husband to sit up. He's beaten up so badly. His face is swollen, with blue blacks and blood.

"This wasn't our agreement, Ma'am!" - Eun Na shouted.

"I know." - Ma'am said, scoffing and crossed her arms.

"Ma'am.. how could you?" - Changmin said.

"And how could you hurt an innocent girl who loves you with all her heart?" - Ma'am blurted.

"Changkyun, make sure they reach home safely. Hed, follow Changkyun from behind and make sure of their safety." - Ma'am said.

"I'll settle them with Kwang Dae." - she added.

"On it, Ma'am." - Hed said.

•••

I sighed. I don't know what to feel right now. We're back home, I'm done showering, currently sitting in the balcony and now is Namjoon's turn. He didn't talk much once we got home. I need to tell him what's the chaos. I bet he have so many questions for me. All I did was to see my ex mother-in-law but Changmin decides to be rude to me. I am shocked by my own actions. I can't believe i slapped him and kicked his hoe.