58.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

I've agreed to meet Changmin for breakfast. Namjoon is driving me, also he's in disguise. Honestly, I am nervous. I have no idea why. "We're here." - Namjoon said.

"Remember, just flirt with him. With limits, I'm gonna get jealous and you know what will happen if you cross the line." - he warned. I chuckle.

"Scared to lose me, I see."

"Of course. No one ain't getting this lady except for me." - he said. I laugh, kissing his lips. We got off the car and got in the restaurant. Namjoon heads to the end of the restaurant, where he can't be spotted easily but he can see me clearly. I settle down, patiently waiting for Changmin.

In 5 minutes time, Changmin walks in. He saw me, giving me a smile and sit across me. "Hi! Sorry I'm a little late." - he said.

"No worries! I just got here." - i said, smiling.

"You look beautiful." - he complimented.

"Thank you." - i said, smiling. A waiter walks up to us with the menu. I scan through the menu and decide to get strawberry pancakes with cheesy scrambled eggs and hotdogs. And kimchi toast.

After we're done with ordering, the waiter left. "So, are you back to work today?" - Changmin asked. I shook my head.

"I fought with Namjoon. So, I'm going straight back home." - I lied.

"Oh~ thank you for having the time to have breakfast with me." - he said. I just nod and smile. Our order arrives and we dig in.

"Ah this reminds me of those days when we will have breakfast together everyday." - Changmin said, smiling while remembering the past. I nod, agreeing.

"It was really nice." - I said. I take a bit of the kimchi toast and chew it. This is actually so good. I need to pack this.

"Remember how we like to go to Lotte Word?" - he asked.

"'Ah! Yes! It's our dating spot." - I agreed. We would go there almost every month, once. To just have a cute date, get on rides and have fun together.

"I missed those days." - he said, before taking a sip of his Iced Coffee. Though it was cute, good memories but ngeh. It's pretty much nothing to me now.

"I do too." - I play along. Changmin chuckles.

•••

This is the longest breakfast ever. By now it's almost lunch. Namjoon have been texting me, saying he's bored and wanna kick Changmin's ass so badly. Meanwhile this dude, he's talking about the past.

Remembering the sweet, beautiful past we used to share. As planned, I just played along. "It's going to be lunch time soon. I gotta go." - I said to Changmin. He nods.

"Sorry. It's just, it's fun to talk about the past." - he said. I nod.

"Definitely. Well, I gotta go now. It's nice to catch up." - I said and got up. Changmin got up and nod with a wide smile.

"Hope to do this more with you."

"Oh, you can text me anytime. Been pretty bored these days." - I said.

"Sure! See you." - he said. I nod and left the restaurant. I got in Namjoon's car and wait for him to get in. In awhile, I see Namjoon walking out of the restaurant. I smile, watching him getting in the car.

"My ass is numb, god damn it." - he complained. I laugh, kissing his cheeks.

"What did you both talk about? So much of smiling and laughing."