33.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same night...

"Because I'm already in love with you." - Ji Hye said. Am i deaf?

"I'm sorry, say again?" - I asked. She laughs.

"I love you!" - she said loudly, before taking another shot of vodka. I smile widely, hearing that. My heart is beating so fast. I can't believe she's in love with me.

"Oh! Hi!" - a guy said to Ji Hye.

"Hm. Why are you here?" - Ji Hye asked. I look to him and frown.

"Well, I'm here to clear my mind." - he said.

"Where's your hoe? Why would you clear your mind when you have her?" - Ji Hye asked.

"Oh, the husband is here too." - Changmin said changing the topic, smiling.

"And he's the hottest in this club." - Ji Hye said, winking to me. I chuckle. She's so flirty when drunk.

"And I'm not?" - Changmin asked.

"You're never hot." - Ji Hye said, rolling her eyes.

"Past years we dated, you're never hot." - Ji Hye said. Making me laugh silently.

"I mean, look at this man here. Urgh, so hot." - Ji Hye said, biting her lower lips while looking at me. I giggle.

"Like bro, he is so buff. He got abs. His chest is my favourite honestly." - Ji Hye said again. I just giggle. Ah she's so cute!

"Can you imagine if we were to fuck? Urgh I think I'll be drooling the whole time." - she said. I laugh loudly. What the hell, Ji Hye? She giggles.

"Well, okay." - Changmin said, walking away. Ji Hye got up, putting her arms around my shoulders.

"Honestly, you're so hot that it's so dangerous, Kim Namjoon." - she said.

"You need a punishment for being this hot." - she said again. I laugh, nodding.

"You can punish me all you want, babe." - I said and winked.

"Oh~ now don't regret saying that." - she said, kissing me after that. I kiss her back and then she pull away. Ji Hye suddenly closes her eyes and drop her body on mine. I immediately support her up and try to wake her up.

I'm dead. Ji Hye passed out. Oh lord. "I wanna throw up." - she said softly and then she pass out again.

"Oh my god." - i said as I get up. I told the bartender to wait while I put Ji Hye in the car. I carry her bridal style and take her out of the club. I walk towards the car and open the back door. I let Ji Hye lie down and I close the door. I run back to the club, to the bar and pay for our drinks.

Once that's done, I run out of the club, finding Ji Hye vomiting on the side of the road. Oh lord. A lady was next to her, caressing her back. "Hyung!" - I heard Jimin's voice. He walks up to me with a smile.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm here with Hyun Rin for a short holiday." - Jimin said, pointing to the lady next to Ji Hye. I walk to them and look to Ji Hye.

"Are we going home already?" - Ji Hye asked. I nod.

"We must." - i said. She stands up, only to hug me.

"Yay. We can shower together tonight." - she said, wiggling her eyebrows. Hyun Rin laughs.

"She's so flirty when drunk." - i said to Hyun Rin.