1.

Kwon Ji Hye's [권지혜] P.O.V

"How could you do this to me, Im Changmin?! How could you?!" - i yelled to my husband, with full of anger. He cheated on me and his side hoe is pregnant for 6 months. We're only married for 4 months...

He's been cheating on me way before we got married or engaged. My heart broke into pieces yet no tears runs down. 2 years of being in a relationship, he was my everything and I looked forward to build a family with him. He proposed, and a month later, we got married. It was all magical, cute, lovely. But now, it's so so hideous. I can't believe he's doing all these behind my back. To do the math, he cheated even way before he proposed.

I've never find anything fishy on whatever he do. Most of the time, he updates me on where he goes, etc and i do the same. "I'm sorry, Ji Hye." - he said. I glared.

"Why did you marry me when you got some bitch pregnant?!" - i shouted.

"I couldn't let you go. I love you. Yes, i love you and her. And the child she's carrying. I can't bare losing you." - he said, looking down.

"Well you know what? You already lost me. We're divorcing. I don't fucking care anymore. I don't want any of this! Get your stuff and leave my house! Now!" - I yelled.

"But Ji Hye-"

"No buts, not butts, no Ji Hye! Get your shit and get lost!!"

Changmin had his head low, as he went to his walk in closet and get all his shit. He came back with 3 big luggages. I bring my hand forward and he place the house keys. "Listen here Im Changmin, I want to see your face in my office tomorrow, at 12 pm. Sign the papers." - I said.

"Ji Hye, you don't want to do this. I love you still." - he said, moving closer to me as he grab my arms softly.

"Just stop it. Stop. I don't care about your love no more. Just get your ass out. Now." - i said, pushing his hands away.

Then with that, the next day, we divorced. Which officially makes us divorced for 3 months.

I had a difficult time to get over him. I fell in love too deep that up till now, my heart is still broken. I didn't cry, not a single tear. My heart hurts too much that I don't even cry. Those last moments always plays in my mind, as if it was yesterday. Am I still in love with him? Yupp.

He was my first love, it's difficult. Im Changmin got a good scolding from my parents and a huge fight happened between him and my older brother. Yeah, a real fight. My older brother is protective. But Changmin deserves it. After he left, the house I'm living feels so empty. I've been living with my best friend, Shim Hyun Rin, in that house after he left. She knows I'll get lonely so, she lives with me now.

Oh right. Hi, my name is Ji Hye, Kwon Ji Hye. I am born in 1994, and the CEO of Ruby Red Company. It's my parents company and they hand it to me. Ruby Red Company (RRC), have been doing great in my hands after I take over 4 years ago. My ex husband is Im Changmin. And surprise surprise, after divorcing for a month, he married his side hoe. That fits well huh. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

"Noona?" - i heard someone called me. I turn around, seeing Changmin's brother, Im Changkyun.

"Changkyun, hi." - i said with a smile. I am in good terms with his brother, because Changkyun is such an angel. He's so kind. Ever since Changmin and I divorce, he have been there for me the most. Besides my best friend.

"Sorry for barging in noona. I knocked on your door for so long and I got worried if anything happened to you." - he explained with a worried face on. I smiled.