# 37 #

If you see a '#' in the title of any chapter, it means that chapter has smut!

I am bad at writing smut but, i am trying my best! I work hard on it! And also learning too. So if you don't like it, get away! You can definitely skip to the next chapter if you're not comfortable in reading smuts!

Enjoy lubs~

Namjoon's P.O.V

Ji Hye chuckled. "Well it depends on how rough you are." - she said, winking. I laugh, giving her a kiss on her cheeks. I put my forehead on hers, hovering her body. She's so small. I move lower, resting my weight on her.

She give me a peck on my lips and smile. She bring both her hands up to my face, caressing my cheeks with her thumbs. I love it when she do this. Her soft touch makes me warm and happy inside. "I have something to say." - Ji Hye said softly. I smile.

"What is it?" - I asked with a low tone.

"I'm in love with you." - she said, smiling. That made me giggle, and made my heart pumps so fast.

"I was in love, way before. And being in love with you, is the best thing ever." - she said.

"Was that the reason why we had that small fight in our bedroom, last week?" - I asked. She nods.

"I was ready. I won't say I was needy. I was ready. I've never felt this before. Even with that ass, I've never fallen in love this hard." - she said, and give me a peck on my lips again.

"You made me fall in love so hard. I can't seem to stop loving you each day." - she said, smiling.

"And I know, I can trust you. Despite In Ha, trying to get into your pants, you're still loyal to me." - Ji Hye said. I smile.

"That night, I was wrong too. To think back, I was kind of forcing you. And you've never do that to me. You respect me and wait. Even if I turn you on, unintentionally." - she said and giggle. I chuckled.

"And I'm sorry that I forced you." - she said. I shook my head.

"Nothing to be sorry about." - i said.

"Do you feel what I feel now?" - Ji Hye asked. I blink my eyes.

"What? My hard dick?" - I asked, widening my eyes. Ji Hye laughs.

"Yeah, I can feel that." - she said. I can't help but feel my cheeks burning.

"My cute baby." - she said, pinching my cheeks softly.

"You mean...?" - I asked, raising my eyebrows. She nods.

"Don't you wanna tease me more?" - I asked.

"I can tease you along the way." - she said and laugh.

"You naughty girl." - I said, smirking. She laughs loudly.

"You really want to?" - I asked.

"At this point, of course. Why not? If not now, when babe?"

"But. If you don't want to, we can do it another day. When you're ready too." - Ji Hye said, giving me a soft smile. I smile. How is she so cute?

"Maybe not today." - I said, pushing her hair back. She smiles and nod.

"I understand-"

I cut her but kissing her lips. Ji Hye smiles in between the kiss, putting her arms around my shoulders to pull me closer. I slide my hand in her hoodie, grabbing her waist. The kiss got passionate real fast.