20.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I got to know that the hoe is staying for another 2 months. Fuck my damn life. I've sent her to her fucking office for almost 4 days. But half way towards the office, she just pisses me off. Which I drop her at the expressway or some street. My car is always sanitised every time she leaves my car. I don't know who to talk to nor to tell about.

I can tell Ji Hye but I'm scared if she won't trust me. Even Kyung Min, she might think I'm making up stories. You'll never know. This hoe has make me feel uncomfortable to the maximum. I can't stand it. It's not even turning me on. It just makes me want to slap her damn face.

Today, I left the house early. I just have to lie to Ji Hye that I have to be in the office early. I just don't want to send that hoe. I don't even want to talk to her. And also, why didn't she fix her car? Sus. I think Ji Hye will be sending her to work. Or she'll probably take the taxi. Before going to my office, I went to Kyung Min's office first. To tell her that her damn model needs her car to be fixed.

Upon reaching her office, I tap the entry card on the gantry and walk pass it. I got in the lift, going to Kyung Min's floor. Once arrive, I got greeted by the front lady and I make my way to her room. Kyung Min's personal assistant greeted me and invited me inside my sister's room. Looks like she's not in yet. I'll wait then. Her personal assistant made me a cup of coffee.

•••

Ji Hye's P.O.V

I'm sending In Ha to her office. But before that, we're going to Starbucks to get breakfast. I didn't even get to make any breakfast for my husband. He left so early. He just told me that he have to be in the office early and kissed my cheeks. I grab my phone, using my other hand and unlock it.

I place it on the phone holder. My eyes on the road and switch to my phone. Once I got to a red light, I send Namjoon a voice message. "Babe, don't forget to eat breakfast. I didn't even get to make you breakfast because you left too early. Don't miss it."

I saw the light turns green, and I continue driving. Upon reaching to Starbucks, the both of us got out of the car and head inside. In Ha ordered for the both of us, while I wait at the table. In awhile, In Ha returns with our drinks and pies. We have a simple conversation, talking about work.

"I feel pretty bad that the rental has to extend." - In Ha said. I laughed.

"It's totally fine. 2 months won't be that long too. It will pass fast." - I said. In Ha smiled.

"Anyways, when are you going to fix your car? You can't expect me or Namjoon to send you everyday. We're very busy too." - I said.

"I mean I don't mind but you need your car back." - I added, and take a bite of my chicken pie.

"I'm trying to find someone to get it fixed but I don't know who knows anyone." - In Ha explained.

"Why didn't you ask Kyung Min or me?" - I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm not sure if Ms Kim knows. Neither i know if you know, Ms Kwon."

"I don't know any but I'm sure Kyung Min knows." - I said, smiling.

"I'll give a call later on." - I said again. We continue talking about work, in an hour we left the place and got in my car. I drive to Kyung Min's office first, since I have to drop off In Ha.

Once we've arrive, In Ha thanked me and got off my car. She got in the building and tapped in. I grab my phone, dialling Kyung Min. Within a few rings, she answers. "Ayo unnie, what's up?"

"Hello~ Not much. I just want you to fix In Ha's car. Namjoon and I have been sending her to work. And sometimes we're busy too. I have no problem with sending her but, you get what I mean, right?" - I said.