54.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

All of us head to the hotel's restaurant to have breakfast together. We have a day to kill, so we thought of spending time at an amusement park or go shopping. Honestly, I prefer shopping. "I wanna go shopping." - Hyun Rin said. She's my best friend for a reason. Hehe.

"Okay, who wants to go to the amusement park?" - Jimin asked. All the boys raised their hands, except for Hyun Rin, Kyung Min and I.

"Looks like we're going shopping girls." - I said, winking. With that, after we're done with breakfast, all of us went back to our rooms and get ready to go out.

I change my outfit to ripped jeans, a black Chanel shirt and heels. I let my hair go, messing my fringe a little. "You look cute." - I heard Namjoon said. I turn around, and he's right in front of me.

I smile. "Thank you."

"You really don't wanna go to the amusement park?" - Namjoon asked. I shook my head.

"I wanna have a relax day." - I said. He pouts.

"At least, you'll have fun with your friends, right?" - I said, smiling. He nods. He moves closer, smirking.

"Hm. What are you thinking?" - I asked, laughing.

"A lot to do with you tonight." - he said, winking. This man. I laugh, and hug him. After we're done getting ready, we left the room and head to the lobby downstairs. The others are in the lobby too and it's time to separate.

•••

Once we got to the mall, we went to get ourselves a drink at Starbucks. To my surprise, In Ha is behind the counter. "Ms Kwon, hi." - she greeted me with a smile.

I just smile. We told her our orders and wait for them to be called. "Isn't she the one that flirted with Changkyun but failed badly?" - Kyung Min asked. I laugh, nodding.

"But, she got Changkyun's brother though." - i said. Kyung Min widened her eyes, shocked. I chuckle.

"You mean your ex?" - she asked. I nod.

"Well, from what I know, he said they just fucked and there's that." - I said. Kyung Min and Hyun Rin shook their heads.

"I hate the fact that if Changkyun and I are getting married, he will be my brother in law." - Kyung Min said. The both of us laughed.

"Unnie! Don't laughhhh..!" - Kyung Min whined.

"I'm sorry. But you don't need to care about your future brother in law as much. Your future parents in law are angels and such lovely people. You'll forget that one nuisance." - I said, smiling. Kyung Min smiles.

Our orders got called and we get our drinks. We head out of Starbucks and start window shopping. We got in YSL and look around. Eventually, my eyes turns into heart seeing a gorgeous looking bag. Ah!

Namjoon's P.O.V

We've gotten on a few rides and now, we're queuing up for hotdogs. After we've got our hotdogs, the 8 of us walk together. We were amazed by looking at every ride and the buildings while eating.

"Should we go to that café?" - Jungkook asked.

"Sure." - I agreed. The others agreed too. All of us head to the café and settled down. A waiter walk to our table and got our orders. I just got myself a cup of Iced Coffee. I decided to text Ji Hye. So I grab my phone.

'To: Hottie <3
Hi babe. What are you up to?'

Send. I put my phone away, joining the conversation my friends are having. Within a minute, Ji Hye replied.