5.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

To my surprise... The wedding is actually happening. Feels like I'm dreaming, but I'm not. I can't believe this will be my second marriage. That's crazy. Does that make me a bad person?? People can think badly about me or even Changmin. Even up till now, that asshole is in my mind. He's still trying to get to me. By meetings, calls. There's more to it. I don't get him honestly.

When's the wedding you ask? It's in 4 days. Yupp. I've been talking to Namjoon for at least 5 days. Yes, that's all. Tonight, I'm having dinner with Namjoon. The telephone rings and I answer it. "Ms Kwon, someone is here to meet you." - Mrs Kang said.

"Who?"

"Mr Im Changkyun."

"Oh please, let him in." - i said, smiling.

"Alright, Ms Kwon." - Mrs Kang said and ended the call. I put down the phone, leaning back to my chair and wait for Changkyun to come in. The sound of knocking on the glass made me face the door.

"Noona~" - Changkyun called me as he walks in, with a wide smile.

"Well hello Changkyun." - i said, and invited him to sit across me.

"So, i heard that someone is getting married in 4 days... I wonder who.." - Changkyun teased, making me laugh.

"Stop it, Changkyun." - i said, still laughing.

"Congratulations noona. I hope this one will be better than that useless jerk." - Changkyun said. I smile and nod.

"I hope so too, Changkyun." - I said. I give him a wedding invitation card which only invites him and his parents. His parents were like mine, back then. They were there for me, just like my own parents. Changkyun thanked me, and he's excited for the wedding. Whose the one getting married now?

•••

"Why are we here?" - I asked Namjoon.

"For dinner, of course." - he said, turning off the engine. We got off the car and walk in. Bae's Bae Restaurant, hm.. pretty simple. (A/N: 🌚) A staff greeted us and brought us to a table. It's pretty packed and crowded. We sit across each other. I grab the menu and take a look. They sell korean food, with some desserts too. I'm attracted to the desserts, I don't know why,

"Can't believe that a 'meh' and not classy looking restaurant has lots of customers." - i said.

"Meh? Wait till you start eating. Their food is the best." - Namjoon said. We'll see about that. A lady walk up to us to take our orders.

"I'll get 3 bowl of rice. Umm, the kimchi jjigae, 3 servings of samgyeopsal, sundubu jjigae and bulgogi. Oh and the hotteoks as well." - Namjoon ordered. What? That's a lot.

"Can I add a bowl of ramyun with extra kimchi. Thanks." - Namjoon added even before the lady could say anything.

"Sure. Drinks?"

"Just 2 small bottles of coke." - Namjoon said. The lady nods, giving us a smile. She then left, going to the kitchen. I turn to Namjoon, raising my brows.

"How long have you not eaten?" - i asked.

"5 hours?"