59.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same night...

Sooyoung started sobbing and Changmin is furious. We really played with them. Honestly, I'm happy about that. "Have you pay?" - I asked Sooyoung.

"Annoyingly, yes."

"Thanks for the treat, my Soo~" - I teased, winking. My lips turns into a smirk.

"How about you, Changmin?" - Ji Hye asked. He just hum in anger.

"Thank you." - Ji Hye said.

"Ah, I'm so full. Let's go home baby." - I said, rubbing my tummy.

"Let's go!" - Ji Hye said excitedly. We hold hands and happily left the restaurant. We got in the car and I drive off.

"I am so happy!" - Ji Hye said, so happily. I laugh, agreeing.

"Can't wait for the next one!" - she said again.

"Oh~ that's the juiciest! I can't wait too!" - I said, feeling so excited for the next one.

The next day...

We have set up a fake meeting for both Sooyoung and Changmin. To them it's a real meeting but it's honestly just us, creating a fake business and name to make it seem like it's real.

Ji Hye smile to me, giving me a kiss on my lips. "Excited aren't you?" - I asked. She nods happily.

"Why are you so cute?" - I asked, pinching her cheeks softly. Ji Hye whines, pushing my hand away. I laugh, kissing her cheeks that I pinched.

"Hello, so sorry to keep you waiting-"

Sooyoung and Changmin froze upon seeing us. "What the hell are you both doing here?" - Changmin asked.

"We're Mr and Mrs 'Wang', from Wang Company." - I said, smiling. We both stand up, greeting them.

"Take a seat." - Ji Hye said. They closed the doors and sit across us.

"Alright, let's start." - Ji Hye said.

"First, we are going to give you both a warning. What warning? Simple, to not disturb our life." - Ji Hye said, as her smile fades away.

"Because if you don't, we are going to be mean and close down your companies." - Ji Hye added.

"And how are you going to do that exactly?" - Sooyoung asked, frowning.

"With a help of an expert, everything is doable, my Soo~" - I said, smirking.

"Here's the deal. Leave us alone, or both of your companies will be bankrupt and close down forever." - I said. The door opens, making Ji Hye and I stand up to greet The Highness.

"Hello everyone." - she greeted us. Sooyoung and Changmin immediately got up, greeting Ma'am Ji Sae.

She walks in, and sits at the end of the table. All of us sit down as she sits. "Is the instructions clear so far?" - she asked Sooyoung and Changmin. They nod.

"Good. Remember, I watch and know everything you do and will do." - Ma'am reminded the two.

"It's just the matter of time." - she added.

"Any move you make, I won't waste any time to take down the both of you." - she adds again. Sooyoung and Changmin nods. The Highness got up and walk towards us.

She hums, looking directly at the two. "You both make a good couple though." - she said. Sooyoung and Changmin look at each other with disgust.

"Ma'am, please. I wanna vomit." - Sooyoung said, covering her mouth.

"Urgh, me too." - Changmin said, rolling his eyes to Sooyoung. Ma'am chuckled.

"Definitely will make a cute couple." - she said. She walks towards the 'couple' standing behind them.

"One move, I move." - Ma'am said. The both of them nod, scared.

"Lovely. I'll get going." - Ma'am said. She look at the both of us, giving a smile.

"You two, where them kids at?" - she asked. We give a small smile.

"Namjoon-ah, what are you doing?? Fuck her hard already!" - Ma'am said, laughing.

"Alright, I'm going." - she said. With that, she left.

"Already did..." - I mumbled. Ji Hye nudged my arm, frowning.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

•••

It's been a month since that meeting and I must say, not one disturbance from them at all. I'm not sure if Ma'am did anything else but it's working for sure. Which also means, the 1 month project with Namjoon has ended. To be honest, I am honestly not sure.

We stick to the plan, except for the third week. Man tore me apart. If I'm not pregnant, we're going to adopt. We have been looking at some of lists and also met some of these little angels. But I prefer a baby than 2-3 years old. I sighed. I want my own baby too.

I walk in the pharmacy and grab a pregnancy kit. After paying, I got in Namjoon's car. "What do you wanna have for dinner, love?" - Namjoon asked.

"You."

Namjoon look at me. He raised his eyebrows, smirking. "You can, but real food, my hottie." - he said, and kiss my lips. I giggle.

"I feel like eating ramen." - I said.

"Just ramen?"

"With hotdogs. Oh, kimbap?"

"You kimbap kidding me, right?" - Namjoon asked. (a/n: i had to put this hehehe i love you booo~)

I laugh. "Noo but I want those."

"Well alright. Not picky myself so, let's go to the one near the Han River." - Namjoon said. We went to the nearest korean food store to get kimbap and also some tteokbokki.

Once we've arrive the convenience store, we got off the car. I went to the ramen section and got myself shin ramen and two hotdogs. Namjoon got himself shin ramen too. We bought 1 instant rice.

We fill our ramen cup with hot water. I put in the two hotdogs in the same cup. We head outside to eat. Namjoon bought plain cold water too. I pour in the seasonings and close the lid. While waiting, we eat the kimbap and tteokbokki.

Midnight...

"Do you think I'm pregnant?" - I asked, pouting.

"If you are, awesome. If you're not, it's fine love." - Namjoon said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. I sighed. I got up and went to the bathroom to take the test.

I close my eyes, putting the test aside and sighed. I wash my hands and prayed hard. I don't want to disappoint my husband. Nor myself, so please.

I open my eyes, and immediately grab the kit. "Expected..." - I said, sighing. I'm not pregnant. I throw the kit in the bin and walk out the bathroom with tears in my eyes.

Namjoon sighed, pulling me into a tight hug. I start crying badly. I disappoint myself and also Namjoon. We've tried and stay active. But... I'm still not pregnant. "At least we've tried." - Namjoon said.

"And we can actually keep on trying." - he added. I nod, wiping my tears. Seems like we're adopting.

--------------------------------------------------
Will they adopt? Hm idk. Tmr will be the last chapter! Omg!! Also I'm kind of annoyed bc skz is going to have another comeback 😭 MY MONEY 😭😭😭 hais... i shall not stan anymore groups 😭

Also, what did you guys do for Valentines? Me? I'm not celebrating but i just went out with my mom and then met my best friend for awhile.

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day  (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

14/2/22, 14th February 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕