28.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same night...

Namjoon smiles, opening the box of fried chicken. My mouth waters by the smell. "Yay!" - I said happily. Namjoon giggles. We decide to watch Lucifer on Netflix. (a/n: i am done with all 5 seasons but i cant get over it bc i love it! excited for the next season!) We dig in the fried chicken while watching. Namjoon only bought 2 bottles of soju, each of ourselves. He bought a lot of snacks too.

After we're done with the fried chicken, we pause the episode to wash our hands. We sit on our bed, continue watching with the episode. I rest my head on Namjoon's shoulders, hugging his arm, while he rest his head on mine. I softly massage his arm, my man is buff.

"Babe." - i called. He hums.

"Babe..." - i called him again, moving away from him. He hums again, looking at me. I smiled. I press my lips on his and he responds to it. I pull him closer to me till I lie down on the bed and Namjoon hovering me. I break the kiss, smiling to him.

His eyes are widened by my sudden actions. I giggled. He was about to get up. "Where do you think you're going?" - I asked, as I pulled him back on top of me. His eyes blinked continuously not knowing what to do. He can't even meet my eyes. You're so cute, Namjoonie.

I bring my hands up to his face and made him look into my eyes. He stares directly into my eyes and my heart beats so fast. With my thumb, i softly caress his cheeks. Seeing him up close, makes me so soft and happy. My husband is so handsome.

"Babe, do you love me?" - i asked softly. He smiles.

"Of course, a lot." - Namjoon answered. I smiled. I love you too, babe.

"Why have you not shown me how much you love me?" - i asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why haven't you made love with me if you love me a lot?" - I asked. Namjoon don't know where to look at.

"Look at me." - i said. His eyes immediately look into mine.

"I didn't because I don't want to be rude. You're still a girl and I'll only do it if you agree. Like I said." - he answered. What a gentleman.

"Babe, I've heard you moaning my name in the bathroom before." - I said. His face turned red. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean-"

"I love it. Those moans of yours." - i said with a smile.

"I can't help it. Sometimes, you're hot. Actually, you're always hot." - he said. I giggled.

"Babe, i want something from you." - i said.

"What is it?"

"Make love with me, babe." - i said, smiling.

"What?" - he asked. I giggled, pressing my lips on his. He immediately breaks it, looking in my eyes.

"Are you sure babe? You're still a virgin."

"And I'm giving my virginity to you, babe." - i said, confidently.

"I'm sure you want me to hear me moaning your name too." - i teased.

"Babe, are you really sure? I don't want you to do this just because you hear me moaning your name." - Namjoon said.

"I'm sure babe. It's what I want tonight." - i said, caressing his cheeks with my thumb.

"But, In Ha is downstairs-"

"Then let her hear it. Let her know that you're fucking me good. Let her hear me moaning your name loud." - i said, smiling.