17.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

I spread strawberry jam on the toasted bread and put it on the plate. After that, I grab a cup, went to the fridge to get milk. I pour the milk in the cup and placed it on the counter. "Morning babe." - i heard Namjoon greeted me. I look up, seeing Namjoon walking towards me with a wide smile. His dimples were showing beautifully. I smile.

"Morning. Here, breakfast." - i said.

"Woo~ thanks." - he said and sit down. He grab one of the toast to take a bite.

"Hm? Why are you not eating?" - Namjoon asked while chewing.

"I'm going to have breakfast with my client after this." - I explained.

"Oh, i see." - he said.

"At least take a bite." - he said again. He move the toast towards me, wanting to feed me. I smile, taking a bite of the toast. I chew it and Namjoon gives me smile.

"Thanks." - i said.

"Good Morning, Ms Kwon, Mr Kim." - I heard In Ha greeted.

"Oh, good morning." - i greeted her back with a smile. She walk to the cabinet to get ramen. Namjoon stays quiet, eating. After awhile, In Ha place a bowl of ramen on the counter. She sits next to Namjoon. He immediately got up, and went to the sink to watch his hands.

"Oh Ms Kwon, can i ask you a favour?" - In Ha asked.

"What's the favour?" - I asked.

"My car is down. So, could you send me to Ms Kim's office?" - she asked.

"I actually have to meet my client for breakfast and I don't think I can wait or send anyone." - I explained.

"Oh, Namjoon can send you." - i said, smiling. Namjoon widened his eyes.

"What?"

"What?? I mean you're not in a hurry right?" - I asked.

"Send her to work okay. I have to go now." - I said, giving Namjoon a hug. I tip toed to give Namjoon a peck on his cheeks. I don't know why but I just felt like doing that. I break the hug and his eyes were widened. I giggled at his reaction. I bring my hands up to his cheeks and softly caress it with my thumb.

"See you later babe." - i said. With that, I bid goodbye to the both of them and walk out of the house. I got in my car and drive to the restaurant that Yoongi has told me to go.

•••

"How sweet." - In Ha said, smiling.

"Shut up. Eat faster. I have a meeting in 2 hours." - I said, rolling my eyes.

"I'll be waiting in my car. In 15 minutes if you're not in, I'm driving off." - I said sternly.

"Alright daddy~" - In Ha said with a flirty wink. I rolled my eyes and felt so disgusted. I left the kitchen and step out of the house. I got in my car, turn on the engine and wait for that girl to finish her damn breakfast. I can't believe Ji Hye really suggested that I'd drive that hoe to Kyung Min's office.

I suddenly remembered how Ji Hye suddenly gave me a soft kiss on my cheeks. Now that's the first. After the wedding kiss, never have i ever received any kisses from her. So I am happy about this. I bring my hand up to touch my cheeks, where she kissed me. Her soft thumb caressing my cheeks. Her smile. She really knows how to make me melt. I started smiling on my own. I wish i can experience that again, without an extra housefly.

Suddenly the passenger seat door opens. In Ha got in and put on her seat belt. My smile fade away, frowning. "Why were you smiling alone?" - she asked.