24.

Please read the note at the end. I really need opinions from you guys 😌

Enjoy~

Ji Hye's P.O.V

Hyun Rin's personal assistant place a cup of tea on the desk and I thanked her. She left, closing the door. "Should I be feeling disgusted?" - I asked. I told her what I heard from Namjoon, because honestly, it can be weird for some people that I'm not disgusted. Different people have different opinions.

"Are you sure you heard him?" - Hyun Rin asked. I nod.

"If I'm you, nope, I won't be disgusted. But maybe. Plus man has his own needs, you know." - Hyun Rin said. True.

"And, at least he's not playing with other girls. Which is a good thing." - Hyun Rin added. I let out a smile.

"I thought of helping him out. But I'm not ready for anything like that yet." - I said. I grab the cup of tea and take a sip of it.

"That's understandable. It's fine, take your time. I'm sure Namjoon is doing all that, so he wouldn't have to force you to it."

"Anyways, In Ha? How's that slut going?" - Hyun Rin asked, with a frown. I shrug.

"I've not seen or heard anything. She's gets home pretty late these days. Maybe she's busy."

"Busy playing with dicks maybe." - Hyun Rin said, rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe up till now, Kyung Min doesn't know anything." - Hyun Rin said again.

"Well, means Namjoon didn't tell her sister anything."

"And you, how can you be okay after seeing all that?"

"..." - I didn't know what to reply to her.

•••

Ma'am Ji Sae hand out a file for Hyun Rin to read. Hyun Rin requested for to open a new store, in Busan. She grab the file, open it and read the contract. "For Hyun Rin, I thought you just open a new store in Gwangju?" - Ma'am asked. Hyun Rin nods, smiling.

"I'm trying to expand Yoon Shim Hoops as much as I can." - Hyun Rin explained.

"If you have any available shops international, I want them too." - Hyun Rin added.

Ma'am giggled. "Chill love. Now, I don't want you to be spending too much on stores. If you have so many but there's no customer, that's a waste of your time." - Ma'am said.

"True." - I said, looking at Hyun Rin.

"So for now, I can expand your store in Gwangju and Ilsan. But, for Busan, we'll try to make profit first, then we can proceed. What do you think? If you still want a store in Busan, by all means. No problem to me." - Ma'am said, smiling.

"I'll go with your suggestion. Better that way." - Hyun Rin replied.

"Okay nice. Let me take this file away first. Sign this one instead." - Ma'am said. She take the file that is with Hyun Rin and put it aside. She hand Hyun Rin a black file. Hyun Rin open it and read the papers.

"Okay now, Ji Hye. I need you to have more branches." - Ma'am said. I hummed.

"I don't know, Ma'am. I'm not confident. Just these 15 stores I have, is giving me a huge headache." - I said.

"Just 2 more. Busan & 1 more in Hongdae. It's really doing well in Hongdae. But it gets too crowded, customers are complaining." - Ma'am suggested.

"You can still think of it, no rush." - Ma'am said. I turn my head to Hyun Rin, asking for answers. Like, is that a great idea or nah? Hyun Rin nod and smile. I turn my head back to Ma'am and smile.