23.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

It's been a week since we helped Jimin and Hyun Rin. We've been hanging out a lot too. We had a sleepover at their house yesterday and it was really fun. Adding on, their 5 other friends joined too. Pretty chaotic but as long as it's fun, I'm down.

It's past lunch time, and I've not even eaten lunch. I decide to buy food and then go home straight. Changkyun have been pretty quiet lately but I try my best to text him everyday.

In ten minutes or so, I save all my documents and turn off my laptop. I grab my bag and leave my room. Once I got to the ground floor, wanting to go to my car. But someone's resting on my car, crossing his arms. "Noona." - Changkyun called.

"Changkyun, hi." - I said, smiling, walking to him. He smiles and give me a hug.

"I was about to call you but ngeh, you're here." - He said. I laughed.

"What's up?"

"Can we talk?" - he asked, in a serious way.

"Of course. What's up?" - I asked.

"Come, get in my car." - I said. I got to the driver seat and got in. Changkyun got in my car too, sitting at the passenger seat. I turn on the engine after putting on my seatbelt.

I turn to Changkyun. "Wanna eat while talk?" - I asked.

"Sure." - He said. I start driving. I decide to go to Bae's Bae Restaurant, to have my late lunch and take away food for dinner. Changkyun is so quiet in the car, it doesn't feel right.

Upon reaching the restaurant, we walk in and got greeted by the owners. They directed us to a table for 2. We sit across each other, looking at the menu. In awhile, we ordered. "So?" - I started.

"You've been so quiet lately. Is there something wrong with eomma? Or appa?" - I asked.

He shook his head. "Noona, I have no idea how to put this." - he said.

"Just say it. You know me well enough." - I said. Changkyun looks so scared or even concerned to tell me what is going on his mind. When he knows that he can tell me anything in any form of way. He takes a deep breath and lets go slowly.

"In Ha, the person you rent a room to." - he starts. I nod.

"Um hm.. why?"

"She.. she.. sh-"

"She she she?? She what? Im Changkyun, just tell me already." - I said, frowning. A waiter walk up to us and place our drinks. He left and I shift my focus back to Changkyun.

"Okay. She tried to make me fuck her." - he said. He went on details with that.

"I was at the balcony, to rest and enjoy the view. She suddenly sits next to me and at first, we had a normal conversation. Suddenly she put both her hands on my thighs, so close to touching my friend down there." - he continues.

"I was shocked. So I just push her hands away and let out an awkward laugh. I stand up, walking forward. She follows. She pulled my hands and make her look at her. Her hands moves so fast that she put her hands around my neck and my hands are by her waist."

"And there, she starts talking dirty. Like she's wet, I'm hot. She called me daddy, baby and all that."

"Okay?? And? Did you both fuck?" - I asked, even though I know what really happened.

"Ew! No! Yes she's a model, pretty, but never in my mind I'd thought to make her mine or to fuck her. You know I ain't that kind of person." - Changkyun said.