50.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

I grab my phone to call Jackson. Pretty happy that Namjoon allows me to go! "Well, hello." - Jackson said as soon as he answered the call.

"Hi! My husband allow me to go to the reunion tonight." - I said, happily.

"Oh yes! I'm sure this is good news for everyone! And yes, everyone will be there, it's a full squad." - Jackson said with excitement. I laugh, and feel excited.

"I'll see you later then!" - he said again.

"See you!" - i said and end the call. Namjoon give me a look. I raise my eyebrows.

"What?" - I asked. He shook his head.

"Since you're going for the reunion, I'm going to meet the other 6 of my friends." - Namjoon said.

"Okay, have fun." - i said and smile. He lets out a small smile. We decided to take a day off. Mainly Namjoon told me to, because... I honestly don't know why. Ask him. I just did what he told me to do.

We're in our second living room on the second floor, watching a movie. "Should I just invite them to our house? I'm lazy to go out." - Namjoon asked.

"You're not sending me to Time In Restaurant?" - i asked, pouting my lips a little.

"I am. But I wanna go back home straight after that." - he said and kissed my pouty lips.

"Anything that is easy for you, babe." - i said. He smiles. Namjoon grab his phone and made me lay down on the couch. He rest his head on my lap, comfortably. I giggle, and play with his hair.

6.30 pm...

After showering, it's time for me to get ready. I put on a black bodycon dress and went to my dresser to put on makeup. I start off with prepping my skin and went on with foundation. I hear my husband singing in the shower, making me giggle.

Once I'm done with foundation, next shall be concealer. As i was dabbing my concealer, my husband walks out of the bathroom with only his short pants and a towel around his neck. I look at him while blending my concealer, and he did the same.

We just stare into each others eyes, not saying anything. "Hi." - he breaks the random ice. I giggle.

"Hi." - i said, turning my gaze back to the mirror.

He hums. I saw him walking away. Let's continue with the next step. I take my loose powder along with a big fluffy brush. With the brush, dab into the powder and tap off the access to spread it on my face to lock the foundation.

I suddenly felt a tight hug from behind. "You smell good." - he whispered on my ear. I giggle. Namjoon sits behind me, resting his chin on my left shoulder. The dresser chair can fit maybe 2-3 people. It's a big white circle chair that match my white dresser.

"Babe, I can't move much if you hug me too tight." - i said. He loosens the hug, and look at me through the mirror.

I grab a contour palette that comes along with a brush and did my contour. "What color shade shall I use for eyeshadow, babe?" - i asked him. Namjoon hums, looking at me through the mirror still. He takes a look at the palettes I have.

"Maybe a soft brown? And a darker shade to make a smoky effect? Since you lookin' smokin'." - he said and kiss my neck. I giggle because it tickles.

I use the colors that he suggested for my eyeshadow. Feeling a little extra, I put a light amount of gold shimmer on my lids. I put on a cat eye wing liner and mascara right after. "Woo, now we're talking." - he said, smiling. His compliments makes me shy. Namjoon bring his hands down to my thighs.