49.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

"Mr Kim's idea is not that bad." - Mrs Kang said.

I nod. "Means you still have a chance to conceive." - she said, giving me a smile. I smile.

"But it's very very low, unnie. If it doesn't work, we're going to adopt." - I said. Mrs Kang sighs.

"Ah, right. I'm at work.. Ms Kwon, here is your schedule for today." - Mrs Kang said, snapping back to reality. I chuckle. After she's done, she left my room. I just remembered the reunion tomorrow. I've yet ask Namjoon. I hope he allow me to go because I do miss my other friends.

I was about to grab my pen, to do my work when my phone rings. I grab it and it's Changmin. Hm.. He probably will talk about the reunion. "Hello." - i answered.

"Hi! Well, this is unexpected that you answer my call. Anyways, are you coming tomorrow?" - Changmin asked.

"I answered mainly because i have a feeling you're going to talk about tomorrow. But to answer your question, I'm not sure. I've yet ask Namjoon." - I said, leaning backwards on my chair.

"Ah~ I see. Hope you're coming. Jackson said everyone is coming. I'm sure you miss your girlfriends." - he said. I smile.

"Definitely. I'll talk to Namjoon tonight."

"Sure! Hope you can make it!" - he said and ends the call. Weird that he calls me straight away. I shrug that thought away and continue doing my work.

•••

I smile walking towards Namjoon's car. I open the door and got in. "Hi baby!" - Namjoon greeted me with a smile.

"Hi love." - i greeted him and smile. I put on the seatbelt and turn to face him.

"What shall we have today?" - I asked. He hums, thinking.

"Bae's Bae Restaurant?" - he asked.

"Sure! I miss their food." - i said, excitedly. Namjoon giggles. He starts driving towards the restaurant.

In the restaurant...

As we were settling down, I saw Changkyun with Kyung Min. That's how we decided to have lunch together. I sit across Changkyun and next to me is Namjoon. We ordered together. It's definitely nice to see the both of them. It's been awhile to be honest.

Our food comes and we start digging in while having a conversation about work. "We should definitely have lunch or dinner more often." - Changkyun said.

"Oh i agree." - Kyung Min said, smiling.

"Sounds good to me." - I said, smiling. Namjoon agrees too.

"We should bring Jimin and Hyun Rin too! A triple date would be awesome!" - I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." - Kyung Min said, smiling. With that, we went on talking for hours. Even after we're done with lunch, we decide to hang out for another hour at Grey's Barista. We got ourselves drinks. It's nice to have these kind of catch ups.

I'm sitting next to Namjoon, of course. And i have my arms, lightly hugging his. "Oh by the way, Jimin is going to propose to Hyun Rin. I guess we can invite you both." - I said to the lovebirds.

"Jimin hyung is proposing to Hyun Rin noona?!" - Changkyun asked, looking so shocked.

Namjoon laugh and nod. "Yes. I'm not sure what date. But I'll ask if he wants to invite you both." - Namjoon said.

"I'll bribe him." - Changkyun said, smirking. That made all of us laugh. Namjoon suddenly moves close to my face, near my ear.

"Someone's here..." - he whispered. He moves away, looking towards the someone. I followed where he's looking and saw Sooyoung. Immediately, I rolled my eyes. Even though she wasn't looking.