57.

Namjoon's P.O.V

•••

Someone barged in my room, calling out my name. "Mr Kim, I'm sorry. I can't hold her." - my secretary said.

"You can let her go." - i said. My secretary left the room, leaving me and Sooyoung alone.

"What is it Sooyoung?" - I asked.

"What is so special about her? What do I not have that she has? Why her and not me?" - she asked, with her eyes filled with tears.

"Sooyoung-ah, we have talked about this. I know what you are trying to do. But, it will never work. I love Ji Hye and want her for the rest of my life." - i said.

"How did you even fall in love with her? I thought this was an arranged marriage?"

I smile. "It's because of that, I learn how to love her. I see the beauty of it."

"Come on Sooyoung. You're hot, pretty, and I bet many guys are waiting for you. Why are you still hoping for a married man?" - I said. She sighed.

"It's because they're not like you. I was desperate to be your wife, because I know I will never find a man like you. I just want to keep you for myself." - she said, wiping her tears.

"There's many fishes in the sea. Time to get a grip and move on. And, there's more guys that is better than me." - i said, giving her an assuring smile. I got up, walking towards her and give her a light hug. She cries hard. I pat her back, comforting her.

"Dada-"

I froze. "What the fuck?" - Ji Hye said, frowning. I break the hug, feeling the guilt all over my body. She cross her arms, frowning and giving a glare to Sooyoung.

"Look, I can explain-"

Not being able to finish my sentence, Ji Hye stomps away. I run out of my room and chased after her. "Babe!" - I called. She ignored, running to the lift. The lift door closed. God fucking damn it!

Another lift opens and I got in, pressing the ground floor. The lift door opens, and I run out. I saw Ji Hye hugging a man. I frowned. As I got closer to them, i feel my blood boiling. Changmin caress Ji Hye's back softly while Ji Hye is crying.

I pull Ji Hye's arm, pushing Changmin away from her. She hits my chest, still crying. "I'm not done with you. Remember that." - I warned Changmin. I pull Ji Hye to my car and let her in. I got to the driver's seat and drive away.

"I hate you!" - she shouted. I ignored, driving fast. She continued screaming while crying. Once we got home, I pull her in the house.

"Why were you hugging her?!" - she yelled.

"It was just a hug! I was comforting her."

"Bullshit!"

"Why were you hugging Changmin then!"

"I didn't even know he was there! I saw him and my first instinct is to hug him."

"That's more bullshit than mine!" - I yelled. She hits my chest, and run up to our room. I chase after her, closing the door and push her to the bed. She tried pushing me away but I pin her down, hard. She starts crying again.

"Don't you remember that their plan is to get us separated?" - I asked.

"There is no reason to hug her!"

"Same goes to you. No fucking reason to hug him either!" - I shouted. I attached my lips with her and start kissing her roughly. She didn't want to kiss me back, so I bit her lips.

Changmin's P.O.V

That night...

"Good job." - Sooyoung said, giving me a high five. I winked.