43.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I walk in the kitchen, to make myself a coffee. Ji Hye is in our room, getting ready. We're going to Kyung Min's office today. Well, we really gotta sit down and talk, right? Honestly, I hope she's okay. I don't wish to make this a big matter.

And honestly, I am not angry at her. Nor her doings right now, because I understand. I'm not sure if she'll be the angry one though. Hm. Hope she's fine. I take a sip of my coffee, enjoying the caffeine. "Knock." - someone said. I turn around, shocked seeing Ma'am walking in the kitchen.

I spit out the sip i had on the sink, panting a little. "Hm.. sorry for walking in just like that. Ji Hye opened the gate from her room, thought you knew." - Ma'am said, then walking back to the living room. Lord... I wipe my mouth with a tissue and walk to the living room with a cup of coffee in my hand.

"Go and see that room. Pick up your shit." - Ma'am said as I see In Ha walking in the house. Well, she's back in Seoul. I see. Ma'am walks over to me, covering me. In Ha obediently walks to her old room. Ma'am follows her along, opening the door wide open.

Ji Hye walks down the stairs, looking like a cute little goddess. I smile, watching her going down the stairs. She walks to me, giving me a smile. "Is Ma'am here?" - she asked. I nod, pointing to In Ha's old room door. Ji Hye turns around, looking at the wide open door.

She hold my hand, pulling me to In Ha's room. It is squeaky clean because of the cleaning services that Ma'am called. There's no bed, they've thrown it away. It's just left with nightstands and boxes. "Ma'am." - I heard a man said, making the both of us shocked. 3 buff men, in all black jeans and shirt walks in.

"That's all right? Anything left?" - Ma'am asked In Ha.

"Yeah, that's all." - In Ha said, nodding.

"Hed, Kwang Dae & Young, get these boxes to her car." - Ma'am said. The 3 men nods. They immediately carry the boxes, moving them out of the room.

After it's all done, In Ha walks up to us. "Ms Kwon, Mr Kim. I'd like to thank you for letting me stay here. It was nice and fun staying here." - she said, smiling. As if she didn't do anything wrong. Ma'am fakes a cough. In Ha gives us a bow, leaving the house.

"We'll get going." - Ma'am said. We nod and smile to her. In Ha got in her car, while the 3 men and Ma'am got into another car. In Ha drives off first, and Ma'am's car tail from behind.

•••

I knock on Kyung Min's door using my other hand. I look to Ji Hye, whose holding my hand. She give me a smile. "Come in." - I heard Kyung Min said. I open the door and we walk in her room.

"Any updates, Ms Park-"

"Oppa? Unnie? Hi." - Kyung Min greeted us with a huge smile as she stands up.

"Come in." - she said, smiling. The both of us walk in her room and Ji Hye closes the door.

"Hi, little one." - I said, smiling. Kyung Min immediately gives me a tight hug, and I hug her back. It was a nice and calming hug. She breaks the hug, and give Ji Hye a hug.

After all that, we went to her sofas. She sits across us, and her secretary have made us drinks. Her secretary left after that. "So, anything I can help?" - Kyung Min asked.

"You know what is it about, Kyung Min." - I said, looking at her. She sighs. There was a long silence after that. I was just looking at my sister, waiting for her to talk about it.

"I'm just honestly shocked that my staff behaved like that." - she said.

"I don't care if she's doing that to any other men but to my own brother, that's just too much." - she added.