56.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same day...

As soon as I'm done with the meeting, I run to my room. "Jackson?" - I called. Seems like he left. What does he want to tell me? Whatever. I grab my items and inform my secretary that I won't be coming back to the office till tomorrow.

I was walking towards the entrance door, when someone stopped me. "Namjoon!" - Sooyoung called, grabbing my arm to stop me.

"Can you move away? I have something important to do."

"Wait. Can you chill out??" - she asked.

"No! I have no time for your shit, Sooyoung. Go away!" - I shouted and push her aside. I walk out of the building and got in my car.

"Ya! Kim Namjoon!" - she shouted. I ignored, and immediately drives off once my car is ready. I drive to Ji Hye's office, fast.

Once I've arrive, I park my car and run in the building. I tap my card on the gantry gate and got in the lift. The lift door opens to Ji Hye's office level. The front lady greeted me but I ignored, running to Ji Hye's room.

"Mr Kim!" - I heard Mrs Kang called me. I ignored her, still walking to Ji Hye's room. I see a man walking towards me, and I frown.

"Namjoon! Hold up." - Changmin said, as he tries to stop me.

"Why the fuck are you even here?" - I asked, frowning.

"I was going to bring Ji Hye out for lunch but she said no."

"Sucks to be you-"

"Bro, you don't want to go in there. You know how Ji Hye can be when she's mad."

"I'd suggest that you leave right now, before my knuckles meets your cheeks." - I said, threatening him.

"Mr Im, Mr Kim, i think both of you should leave." - Mrs Kang said. I ignored her, walking pass Changmin, and head towards Ji Hye's room.

"Ji Hye!" - I called. She stands up, frowning. There I see who was across her, Jackson.

"Why are you here?" - I asked Jackson. He stands up.

"Look, I am trying to tell you both something. So, hear me out."

Jackson was about to say something but the door opens. "Mr Kim, I need you to leave this room, now." - Mrs Kang said.

"I am not leaving."

"Ms Kwon has a guest. It's disrespectful-"

"Get out! You, get out! And you, get out! Everyone, out! Now!!" - Ji Hye shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I am not done-"

"I don't care! Out!!!" - she shouted. With that, all of us left her room.

"Why are you here?" - Jackson asked Changmin. 

"You know what, shut it." - Jackson said to Changmin. We walk pass him, going to the resting area.

"Out!!!!" - I heard Ji Hye shouted.

"Mr Kim, someone is here for you..?" - the front lady said, not really sure of the situation. Sooyoung walks in the room, giving me a smile.

"Why are you here??? What the hell do you want from me?!" - I shouted to Sooyoung.

"You! I want you!!! Why are you still holding onto that so called precious lady of yours?!" - she shouted. Out of a sudden, someone runs towards Sooyoung and grabbed on her blonde hair while screaming.

"Why are you here?!?! How dare you!" - Ji Hye screamed, while pulling Sooyoung's hair.

"You damn bitch! Ow!!! My hair!!" - Sooyoung shouted.