40.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

Day 6 in Busan

I sit up, stretching my hands and yawn. My head is a little spinning, god damn it. I have no idea what happened yesterday. The only thing I remember is, the 4 of us were on the car, drinking. "Good morning, love." - I heard Namjoon said. He gives me a smile, putting a bowl on the nightstand.

"Your hangover soup." - he said. He grab a towel and a robe, giving it to me.

"Did we fuck yesterday?" - I asked, looking down on my body. And I'm naked.

"No. You take off all your clothes after an hour of sleeping." - Namjoon explains.

"Jimin and Hyun Rin is outside, having their hangover soup. So, put that on." - he said. I nod. I got up, putting on the robe and hang the towel on my shoulder.

"Have you showered?" - I asked Namjoon. He nods.

"Ah! You showered without me!" - I whined. He laughs.

"Go on little lady. We'll shower together tonight." - he said, giving me a kiss on my head. He left the room and I left after.

"Aye!" - I greeted Hyun Rin. She looks dead.

"Oh hey." - she greeted me with a small smile. I sit next to her.

"What the hell happened yesterday?" - Hyun Rin asked. I shrug.

"I have no idea." - i said. Jimin yawns, massaging his head.

"Thanks hyung, for the hangover soup." - Jimin said. Namjoon smiles.

"Where did you buy it?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"Well, by the app, it says it's just across the street." - Namjoon said.

"We should go there and have our lunch. Seems like their food is pretty good." - I said.

•••

We spend the rest of the day at the beach nearby with Hyun Rin and Jimin, of course. I can't believe it's our last day tomorrow. But good thing our flight is at 8 pm. We can do some last minute shopping. I'm at the top of the building, alone.

No, didn't fight with the babe. He's at the gym and he said he'll be up here once he's done and showered. I don't wanna wait for him in the room. It's boring, so here i am. It's a beautiful night. The view up here is amazing at night. I went to the café and got myself a drink. I sit outside of the café, at the back, where it's all quiet.

The other parts of the place is noisy. There's loud music, bars, restaurant and people. It's like a lowkey nightclub feels. There's a few people back here, just reading books and just enjoying the view. I sit down, lean backwards on the car and take a sip of my Ice Vanilla Latte.

"Hey." - someone said. I sit up, looking back.

Changmin smiles. "Hm. Hi." - i said, turning around and lean backwards.

"Can I sit with you?" - he asked. I nod simply. He sits next to me, with his all time favourite drink, Ice Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.