29.

Namjoon's P.O.V

Well, I fucked up. I mean. Come on. I know it is my fault. What reason can she give to give herself to me? By getting drunk, right? I am not sure if she's saying the truth but she seem really stern about it. I've never had a drink with her, I wouldn't know. It really hurts me when she say she feels like distancing herself away from me.

All I ever wanted was to get her to love me. But I decided to screw up. Good job, Namjoon. I've not talk to Kyungmin ever since that day I told her about In Ha. She didn't even text me. Everything is just going the wrong way. My door opens, "Aye Joon." - I heard someone says. I turn and it's Hyun Rin.

"Oh. Hi Hyun Rin." - I said, giving her a small smile. She sits across me, crossing her arms.

"What's up?" - she asked.

"I'm having problems with Ji-"

"I know." - Hyun Rin cuts me. I froze.

"How'd-"

"She's my best friend, Joon. Of course I know." - she said.

"But, let me hear your side of the story." - Hyun Rin said.

"Thanks. Well, as you hear from Ji Hye. And here's the reason. I felt like she was drunk, that's why she wants to make love. How's her liquor control?"

Hyun Rin chuckled. "Joon, just so you know. Your wife has a high control of liquor. Soju is nothing to her. It's just like a soda to her." - she explains. Wow.

"And she only drank 1 bottle, bro. But, she'll get really wasted and really drunk if she grabs whiskey, vodka or rum. On her 10th shot, she'll be so drunk." - Hyun Rin continued.

"How is she when drunk?" - I asked, out of curiosity.

"Energetic. Loud. So so loud. She'll dance, with a bottle of liquor in her hand. And she becomes so talkative and she's the most honest when she's drunk. She's also a little flirty with anyone she finds attractive." - she explains.

"Have she ever made out with any of them?" - i asked. Hyun Rin shook her head.

"She'll get bored of them within a minute and continue dancing." - Hyun Rin said. That made me laugh a little.

"Joon, I know how hard it is right now. I know that your sister don't believe you about In Ha. And with Ji Hye's situation now, it really sucks. But I can suggest you something for Ji Hye." - Hyun Rin said, giving me a small smirk after.

"What is it?" - I asked.

•••

After work, I went to Ji Hye's office. I take her out for dinner and then we drive back home. Hyun Rin have planned out something for the both of us and I really hope it will work. Throughout the whole dinner or when I was in her office, she didn't really say a word. Honestly, I get it.

I don't wish to talk about it either because I know she doesn't want to. Ji Hye walks out of the shower in a tshirt and shorts with a towel on her head. I smile, looking at her. She sits on the bed, watching the tv. I got up from the sofa, changing my seat to the bed. I sit close to Ji Hye but she just ignores.

"Uh.. babe." - I said. She keeps quiet.

"Can I say something?" - I asked. No response.

"Should we go for our honeymoon?" - I asked.

"I don't see the need of that." - she said coldly.

"Like you know, have fun. Hang out. Not think of work. Letting go of the stress." - i said. She shrugs.