45.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same day...

Why why why! Ah why must you come back suddenly? After a short date with my love, we are currently at Hyun Rin and Jimin's house. We had dinner together with them too. I told Jimin about Sooyoung and he is pissed. I am too honestly.

"Babe." - i called Ji Hye. She hums. She's humming the whole day, ehei.

"Come on. Let's take a shower." - i said, grabbing my towel. I take off my shirt and put it in the laundry bucket. Ji Hye looks at me and back to her phone.

"You go ahead." - she said. I pout. I got in the bathroom to take my shower.

After I'm done, I put on shorts and a black shirt. Ji Hye takes her shower, after that. I'm not sure how Ji Hye will react when I tell her about Sooyoung. I hope she'll be fine. Ah this is so stressful.

My phone vibrates. I got a text from an unknown number. I open the text.

'From: unknown number
I miss you, Koala. </3 you're so happy without me. and that hurts me a lot. don't ask me how i got your new number, you know i always have my ways.'

Fuck my life. There's only 1 person that calls me that. I need a new number. I texted my secretary and told her to get me a new number by tomorrow. Ji Hye walks in the room, in my hoodie. I smile. What a cutie. She sits on the bed, next to me. Why am I hard when she's currently so cute?

I move closer to her, making our cheeks touch. I look at her, real close. I pout. She moves away, looking at me with a frown.

"You have explanations to do, Mr." - she said. I died inside. I sigh. I sit across her, on the bed.

"Let's just go straight okay. No secrets." - i said. She nods.

"Sooyoung was my ex girlfriend soon to be fiancée." - i said. I look at her reaction.

"What happened?"

"Well, I was going to propose to her but I didn't. I just don't feel that she's the one for me." - I continued.

"She knew I was going to propose because we start talking about weddings, dress, honeymoon. I start to lose interest, I have no idea why or how. I don't think she's the one for me. I don't see us having kids. I don't see us growing old together."

"I told my parents about this. And they say if I have that thought, don't force myself. It is never too late to break up with her. So, that's what I did. She was depressed. She tried to kill herself, and I had to calm her down. We've only dated for 5 months but I don't know how weddings came up."

"I change my number, my parents shift to a new house. Banned her from coming to my office. Shifted my office to my current one. I heard rumours saying that she got in a relationship with a guy which is good. She just sent me this message." - i said and show her the text.

"I'm sorry if this hurts you in some sort of way." - i said. She sigh and shrug.

"Then what did you feel when you know me? And also our parents arranged us." - she asked.

"I wasn't sure, of course. But you seem like a nice lady. In fact, you are. I already fall for you when we kissed the first time."

"Our wedding kiss??"

I nod and smile. "And it felt right. Like you're the one."

"Have you ever encountered some situation where you believe, it is right. Like you just know." - I added, giving her an assuring smile.

"Are you going to start to lose interest with me too?" - she asked.

"What? No. Never ever. Why'd you ask that?"

"Because if you can lose interest to someone who you were about to propose, you can do the same to me too." - she said.

"Was it some pressure that wedding stuff comes up? I mean there must be a reason. You can't just lose interest though." - she added.

"Well, she is always talking about getting married. 2 months in the relationship, she already talk to me about dresses. Her parents was pressuring me too. And it was really stressful." - i said.

"One day i burst. I couldn't take it. It was too much. Even after a big fight, she still 'planned' our wedding. I felt like i was using a chain on my neck and follow everything she did."

"My parents set us up, never because of her. I was single for too long. Knowing their good friend has a single daughter, they thought it would be great. I am thankful that they did this honestly." - i said again with a smile.

"So means, she's obsessed with you?" - Ji Hye asked. I nod.

"Now, I'm not sure." - i said. Ji Hye takes a deep breath and let go.

"You're going to send me to work everyday. We're having lunch together everyday. Don't leave my sight except when you're working in your office." - Ji Hye said. I giggle and nod.

"Of course love." - i said.

"You should call Ma'am for security. Better that way, babe." - Ji Hye said.

"My security is hers, babe. It will be fine." - I said.

---------------------------------------------------
Aye Waddup! Yes, i know, i know. I've been focusing on my Jungkook fanfic more than this because I was somehow stuck. For now, I will try my best to update this book! I have written a few chapters so I'm prepared! Also, do take note that I might end this book on chapter 60!

Will there be a book 2? Unfortunately no. I have another fanfic coming 😏 spoiler... villain. I think that's quite a lot for a spoiler hehe! Do look out for it!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

18/1/22, 18th January 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕