60. [final]

Ji Hye's P.O.V

"How do I look?" - Hyun Rin asked, turning around to show me the dress she's trying on for her wedding. She's in a white sleeveless long dress, covered with lace. Which I loooveee! The dress hugs her body perfectly. It's very princess vibe!

"I like this one." - I said, smiling.

"Or this?" - she asked, showing another dress. White lace long dress with an open back and love sleeve.

"Wait... both is pretty." - i said, looking at the second dress.

"Damn it..."

After hours of thinking and trying on different dresses. Hyun Rin picked the second dress. All the dresses were beautiful as hell! We decide to have lunch together. It's been a long time since we spend time together.

We literally live next to each other but we have not meet up since their engagement day. It's crazy. The wedding is happening in 2 weeks, and will be held at Busan. Since the both of them are from Busan. They're gonna do 2 wedding day. One in Busan and another in Seoul.

"After this, can you send me back home? I wanna take half day. I am tired." - I said.

"Sure. Should we hangout this weekend?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"This weekend? I'm free only at night. In the morning I'm going to the adoption center." - I said.

"Adoption center??"

"Wait, didn't I tell you?"

"No...? What is it?"

I went on telling Hyun Rin about this. Honestly, I'm not over it. After hearing my story, Hyun Rin feels so bad and also sad. As much as she doesn't know how it feels but sharing her my feelings is what I needed.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I'm at an adoption centre now, alone. Ji Hye is working. I'm here alone because I wanna see them. Ji Hye allows me to take a look and choose which I'm most attracted to. To be honest, I'm attracted to all of them. They're all so cute!

They are 3-4 months old babies that their parents put up for adoption or some were left from the hospital without any trace of their parents. That's so sad. How could someone do that?

I went to one of the crib, and my smile never left. A baby girl, biting her toys with her gums. Her adorable full eyes, such cute chubby cheeks. Small little lips and cute little small fingers. My heart, ah. I reach my hand out to her and she immediately grab my index finger.

She bring my finger in her mouth, biting. I giggle, watching her cuteness. Ah! I wanna pinch those cute cheeks! I think Ji Hye will like her. She's super cute! My phone suddenly rings. I slowly pull my hand away to grab my phone that's in my pocket.

"Hi baby." - Ji Hye said.

"Oh hi, love. What's up?"

"I'm at home now. And I feel a little sick." - she said.

"Naw. Want me to come home now?"

"No. I'll be fine. I'm going to sleep after this. What are you up to?"

"I'm at the adoption centre." - i said, smiling to the little girl.

"Did you find any cute ones?" - Ji Hye asked.

"Definitely and I think you'll love her."

"It's a her?" - Ji Hye asked. I nod, caressing the little girl's cheeks.

"Yes. And she is just super duper cute!"

"Ah! I can't wait for the weekends now!" - Ji Hye squealed. I giggle.

"See, your eomma is excited." - I said, smiling.

"Babe, you're gonna make me cry. Don't." - Ji Hye said. I laugh.

"Eomma?"

"Babe! Please... let me see her first before calling that." - she said.

"How about Mommy?" - I asked, smirking a little.

"Kim Namjoon, not in front of the child!"

I laugh. "Alright love. I'm going to meet their care taker and do some documentations if I need to." - I said.

"Eum~ don't come home late okay. I miss you." - Ji Hye said. I hum, and end the call. I look at the little girl who smile upon seeing me. She starts giggling and try to reach out for my hand.

I give her my hand and she went sucking on my thumb. My smile got wider and wider. What a small cute little angel. "I got to go now, angel. I'll come back, with eomma. Okay?" - I said, smiling to her.

Saturday...

It's the day that Ji Hye will be meeting the little angel. She's super excited. I am too! Honestly, I start missing that little angel after I left the centre. Ji Hye hold my hands, as we walk to the little angel's room.

I open the door and as usual, there's more than 5 babies in one room. I saw the little angel! I smile widely and pull Ji Hye to the crib. My heart melts and my heartbeat is so fast. I am so freaking happy to be seeing her again!!

"Is this, her?" - Ji Hye asked. I nod, smiling. Ji Hye starts crying, smiling while looking at the angel.

"She's super cute!!!" - Ji Hye squealed. I nod. The little angel hum and raise both her hands up. I bring my right hand towards her. Ji Hye did the same too. The little angel grab both our thumbs tightly. We both chuckled.

She pulls Ji Hye's thumb closer to her mouth and bite. "My heart is going to explode, babe." - Ji Hye said, whining a little because of how cute this angel is.

"She did this to my thumb too, the other day." - I said. Ji Hye's gives me a little pout, with her eyes turning into hearts.

After hours of spending time with the little angel, it is time to get the documents ready. There's someone that is also interested in our little angel but our chances of adopting her is higher. I'm not sure why but that's what they told us.

We went to have dinner at Bae's Bae Restaurant. And our conversation is nothing but just that little angel. "I'm in love with her, babe." - Ji Hye said.

"I am too. She's perfect." - I said, smiling.

"I can't wait to hold her and bring her home." - Ji Hye said, smiling.

"Give her the best life she'll ever have and love her all my life." - she adds. My heart. My baby is in love with that angel and plans to give her the best life.

"Anything for our little, Nayoung."

--------------------------------------------------
FINAL CHAPTER OMG AAAHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! I definitely have a sequel like I've mentioned a lot of times! Pretty excited to be honest hehe. I just can't believe that this is the final chapter!

But with that, please, do wait for the sequel to be up! It will be up tomorrow! Thank you everyone ❤️

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day  (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

15/2/22, 15th February 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕