9.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

"There's rooms on the first and second floor, just choose." - I said to Namjoon.

"Which is yours?" - he asked.

"There." - i said, pointing my room door which is located on the second floor, in the corner.

"I'll choose that room." - Namjoon said.

"What?"

"What?" - Namjoon asked me back.

"That's my room-"

"I know. We're married. I don't want to be sleeping in a different room from my wife." - he said.

"But-"

Namjoon ignores me, and walk towards my room door. He opens the door, and walks in. I followed him from behind with my arms crossed.

"Wow. This is huge. It's like bigger than my own room." - he said, looking around my room. I have a king sized bed, a long sofa in front of the bed with a 75 inch tv. A balcony that has a squared coffee table with two couches, a jacuzzi tub and i can literally run around the balcony. I have a big bathroom and a walk in closet as well.

"Oh~ the walk in closet is in here." - Namjoon said, walking in the closet. My clothes, vests, coats, dresses, tops are all hanged in the dark brown wardrobes. In all my wardrobes, there's a LED light installed on the top, to have a better view of the clothes. My shoes are nicely placed on the shelfs too. I have a counter top, in the middle of the room where I put all my jewellery and bags.

"I can put my clothes here too." - Namjoon said, looking at a empty space in the wardrobe. I keep quiet. He lifted his eyebrows while looking at me.

"Go on." - i said. He smiled.

"I might just call a contractor to make the closet bigger. So you can fit in all your stuff." - I said.

"That's gonna take too long. For now, I'll put my everyday clothes, suits for work here." - he said. I nod. We left my room, to get Namjoon's boxes of clothes. Hyun Rin is not at home, she went to work, so it's just the both of us.

•••

The whole day, I helped Namjoon with settling in his stuff down. We tried our best to fit in his clothes in my closet but looks like it ain't working, so I have to call a contractor to make the closet bigger. Hyun Rin is back home and she saw our progress with everything. She's just resting in her room.

We decide to call it a day, so Namjoon is showering and I'm downstairs in the living room. I feel so hungry... "Hyun Rin-ah!" - i called loudly.

... no response. "Ya!" - i called again. This is the problem when your house is too damn big. No one will ever hear you. I grab my phone, calling her.

"What....." - she answered.

"Didn't you hear me calling?"

"No."

"Urgh. Anyways, should we order food or cook? Or should we just go out together?" - I asked.

"Wait. I'll go out of my room." - she said. I hum, ending the call. Within a few seconds, i hear a door click open. Then seeing Hyun Rin walking to the living room, in her pjs. She sits next to me, hugging a small pillow.

"Let's just order. I am tired to cook." - she said.

"Same... what should we get?" - i asked, grabbing my phone to order food online.

"I want something cheesy." - i said, looking through the options.

"What does Namjoon wants?" - Hyun Rin asked. I froze.

"I forgot he's here. Oh lord." - i said, smacking my head. Hyun Rin laughed.

"Is he even done with his shower?" - i asked myself. I decide to give him a call.

"Hmm babe?" - he answered.

"Oh you're done. What do you want for dinner? We're ordering." - i said.

"What are you guys having?" - he asked.

"I want a real cheesy pizza. Hyun Rin wants steak." - i said.

"Then... I'll get aglio olio with fried chicken." - he said.

"Okay noted. Get down here. I'm lazy to call you again when the food is here." - I said.

"Alrighty." - he said, ending the call. I ordered our food after the call ended. Once I'm done, I put my phone on the coffee table and rested my head on Hyun Rin's shoulder. The both of us, just chilling and watching the tv. Namjoon joins us, but he's just sitting on the other sofa, while using his phone.

"Um... babe." - Namjoon called me. I hummed.

"Can you send me to work tomorrow?" - he asked.

"What happened to your car?" - I asked.

"Nothing. But I'm just not sure of this area's road." - he explained.

"Sure." - i said.

"Or should i just wanna follow you from behind?" - Namjoon asked.

"Up to you, Joon." - i said.

It all becomes quiet after that, just sounds coming from the tv. I got up, making my way to the kitchen. I feel like having a cup of hot tea after a long ass day, just helping Namjoon. Thinking that I'd be the one helping Hyun Rin with her house just made me tired again. Thank god it's in 2 months.

I grab a cup, and taking a teabag from my tea jar. I pour hot water in my cup, just half of the cup, then adding 2 small spoons of sugar. Once that's well stirred, I pour in a room temperature water in my cup. Making a few more stirrings, i put the spoon in the sink. I took a sip of my tea and heard the doorbell.

"Babe! It's here!" - Namjoon said loudly.

"Hm!" - i answered, taking another sip. I saw Namjoon running to the front door. I walk out of the kitchen, seeing Namjoon at the front door and getting the goods. I went to the front door to help.

"Is that all?" - Namjoon asked, with both his arms stacked with paper bags.

"Um yes." - the delivery guy said with a smile.

"Oh Ms Kwon, hi." - he greeted me. I give him a smile and nod.

"Thanks." - i said to the delivery guy. He left and i grabbed a few bags from Namjoon's arms. He closes the door while I make my way to the living room. All of us gather, sitting on the floor and we start digging in.

•••

I jump on my bed and making myself comfortable on it. Nothing feels better than your own comfy bed. I heard a giggle from Namjoon. I forgot he's here. Well, he's lucky that my bed is big. "I'm taking this side." - i said. Namjoon nods, smiling. He joins me on the bed.

"Ah.. I'm so full." - he said.

"Me too." - i said, rubbing my belly.

"Oh? Usually after eating, you always have a stick. Not today?" - Namjoon asked.

I shook my head. "I wanna rest. Resting is way more important than those puffs."

Namjoon giggled. He lie down, facing me. "Don't look at me like that. Go to sleep." - i said, lying down. I grab the comforter and cover myself with it, facing the other way.

"Goodnight." - Namjoon said softly.

"Goodnight." - I said, closing my eyes.

------------------------------------------------
Aye! Late ass update i am so sorry guys 😭 been so busy with work and I've been on writers block for so damn long. But now, I've written a few chapters in advance and I think i can do this! Hehe :) but I'm sorry for this boring chapter, it will get better soon! That's for sure 😉

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon

17/2/21, 17th February 2021

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕