26.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same night...

Namjoon looks into my eyes deeply. His lips forms into a smile and move away from me. He lie next to me and pant softly. I frowned. What the hell? What the hell happened? I sit up and give him a look. "What?" - he asked.

"What?! What was all that?!" - i shouted while hitting his chest. He defended himself and sit across me. I cross my arms, frowning.

"That? Just an act." - Namjoon said.

"Act?! What act??" - i asked, still with a frown. He grabs both my hands and left a kiss on the back of my hands.

"Babe, I have something to tell you." - he said.

He lets out a sigh. "In Ha-"

"You like her?" - I interrupted.

"Babe, shh. Let me finish." - he said.

"In Ha have been flirting dirty with me. I don't know how to say it. It's been going on ever since she stays here. She's been calling me 'babe' or 'baby' or even 'daddy'. And I'm so damn disgusted by it." - Namjoon explained.

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I'm just scared that you'll not believe me. In Ha can act all innocent and say that I'm the one that wants to fuck her. Babe, never in life I want to fuck her. Ew no." - Namjoon continued.

"I hope you believe me. What I did earlier was to show that I do make love to you, in In Ha's eyes. And will only make love with only you. I was at the balcony when she suddenly appears next to me. She was really trying to get me to fuck her. I got mad and said that I only do that to you." - Namjoon said.

"That's why you did what you did to me." - i said. He nods.

"Do you believe me babe?" - Namjoon asked. I nod.

"I've seen what she did to you. Multiple times." - i said. Namjoon widened his eyes.

"Why didn't you barge in and slap her? Or be mad? Are you not mad about it?" - Namjoon asked.

"I am mad. I just want to see it one more time. And I want to hear it with your own mouth. Not by people." - I said. He smiles.

"Just did." - he said.

"And, you know what you did earlier on, is really unfair and rude?" - I asked, crossing my arms. He widened his eyes again.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trigger you that way. I just-"

"Now she'll think you're 'fucking' me because you got hard from her. Or you're 'fucking' me while imagining her in your head." - I cut him.

"But I'm not hard." - he said. I frown.

"Even if i do this?" - I asked. I bring my hands to his pants, putting on light pressure on his friend down there. He look at me and down to my hand with his eyes wide open. He don't know what to do, but just look at me and my hand. I push him down to the bed, softly massaging him. I frowned.

I move my hand away and sit up. I turn my back on him and i heard him clearing his throat. "Babe, if I'm hard it's because of you." - he said, tapping my shoulders. I shrug. He hug me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulders.

"Only you, babe." - he whispered.

"I'll just say this once." - i said.

"Lowkey got excited to what you did. But ngeh, it was an act." - I said and push his hands away. I got up and heard him said something softly.

"Babe? What? Excited? You want it?" - he asked. I rolled my eyes and wanting to open my balcony door. Before I could open it, I felt Namjoon pulling me and pin me down on the bed.