13.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

I take a day off, just to see what In Ha will be up to. After I show the house to her yesterday, we had dinner after that and Changkyun left. In Ha seems friendly and the type to go with the flow. There aren't any awkward moments throughout the whole day.

I'm in my room, in the balcony to be exact. I just finish showering and air drying my hair. Namjoon left the house to get ingredients to make breakfast, with the help of Changkyun. He can buy the ingredients but to cook, no ma'am. He can't. My phone suddenly rings and it's Hyun Rin.

"Waddup." - i answered.

"Nothing. I just finish showering. Did Namjoon leave to get groceries?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"Yeah, with Changkyun." - I said.

"Oh man! They can't cook and I'm so lazy to cooookkkk...." - Hyun Rin whined.

"You got me, girl. Chill."

"Fine. Let me know when he's home." - Hyun Rin said. I hummed.

"Anyways, is she up?" - I asked, referring to In Ha.

"Well, I went to the kitchen earlier to make coffee and she's in the balcony just looking at the view." - she said.

"I see. Well then, okay. Bye then." - I said. Hyun Rin hums, ending the call. I put my phone away. I suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulders.

I turn my head to see a bouquet of pink roses. "Tada~" - Namjoon said, as he hands me the bouquet. I smile in disbelief.

"Really?" - I asked. He nods, smiling. I giggled, accepting his gift. He sits next to me while I admire the flowers.

"This is so sudden but thank you, Namjoon." - I said, looking at him.

"If Hyun Rin is getting flowers, you should get them too." - Namjoon said.

"And if she didn't get flowers???" - i asked, raising my eyebrows.

"You'll still get it. My point is, I just wanted to get you something." - he explained. I giggled again.

"I don't like flowers but these..." - I said, looking at him and changing my gaze to the flowers.

"I suddenly like them so much." - I continued. I turn to face Namjoon with a huge smile on my face and he is also having a huge smile. And his dimples showing even more than usual.

"These are real flowers, so we should put it in a vase." - Namjoon said. I nod, smiling. I have a vase, in the living room.

"Don't be so sweet Namjoon. I might get diabetes." - I said, getting up and leaving the room with the bouquet in my hands. I can't stop staring and smiling at these flowers. I've never got any flowers from anyone. This is my first and these are just so beautiful. I can't get over it! I put the flowers in a vase that's sitting next to the tv. I used to put some random pebbles in it and I recently just left the vase empty.

And now pink roses is in the vase. It fits perfectly too. This way prettier than just pebbles. "Woo~ flowers~" - I heard In Ha said, excitedly. I turn to see her and give her a smile.

"Aren't they pretty?" - i asked, changing my gaze back to the flowers.

"Definitely Ms Kwon. Where did you get these?" - In Ha asked.

"Namjoon got them for me." - I said, smiling.

"That's cute." - she said. You bet it is. I get the vase and bring it to the kitchen. I place the vase under the tap and let water run in. I fill it up to half of the vase, then I bring it back to where it came from.