7.

Kwon Ji Hye's P.O.V

The next day...

We have a another night in the hotel but we decided to go to Namjoon's house to pack his stuff and right now, we're on our way there. "Baby." - Namjoon called.

I face him. "What happened to Ji Hye??" - i asked.

"We're married. I wanna at least call you something sweet or cute." - he said.

"You should too." - he added. I keep quiet, looking away. It's just going to take some time for me to call him that. I don't feel cringing at the way he calls me. Lowkey appreciating it.

"I like how you use both the engagement ring and wedding ring on the same finger." - Namjoon said. I look down, to my ring finger. I kinda stack them. It looks better with the both of them right next to each other.

I smile to him. "It's prettier." - i said. He smiles.

"So, are we packing everything or how?" - Namjoon asked.

"We can start with your clothes first. Your other stuff, some other day." - I said. He nods.

"Is Hyun Rin at home?" - Namjoon asked.

"Yupp."

"Should we call Jimin?" - Namjoon asked. He stop upon the red light and give me a smirk.

I smirked. "Well, definitely. We're done, now it's them." - I said. Namjoon give me a wink as he starts driving again once the light turns green. (A/N: i swear yall are testing me. in real damn life, joon doesn't have license. but this is not real life. this is a fanfic, LET ME LIVE!) He grab his phone, made a few taps and i saw that he's calling someone, Jimin.

•••

"You might as well make a shop." - i said, looking around his walk-in closet. It's filled with designer clothes and all those expensive brands.

"Speak for yourself, Ji Hye." - i said to myself. Because I'm the exact same. I walk out of Namjoon's walk-in closet, and went to his bed. Jimin is here and Namjoon called 5 other friends of his. I remember their faces from the wedding. Since these guys are here, they're all doing the work. And I'm just watching them while folding Namjoon's clothes. We have greeted and talked. They seem very friendly too.

"You know what? Let's get some good food after this. I am exhausted already." - Yoongi complained. I giggle.

"I agree." - i said.

"Babe, you didn't even do anything." - Namjoon said.

"Hey, I'm folding your clothes and can't say no to good food, Joon." - I said, making Namjoon giggle. Namjoon's mom walks in the room, giving a smile to all of us.

"That's fast. Good thing Jimin called the others. If it's just Ji Hye and Namjoon, they're gonna take longer." - his mom said.

"I agree to that too. So, thanks guys." - I said, smiling.

"Take a break once in awhile. Come down to get drinks." - Namjoon's mom said and smile. All of us nodded. My phone rings.

"Yellow?"

"Blue. Dude, where the hell are you?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"Chill. Namjoon's stuff is a lot. What are you even worried for? You don't have to do anything." - i said.

"I just want to welcome him. That's all."