46.

Namjoon's P.O.V

•••

"So you're finally doing it?" - I asked Jimin. He nods, smiling.

"Definitely, i got a cute place, beautiful ring but I don't know when to exactly propose." - Jimin said, worried. I chuckle.

"You literally got everything, just find a day. It's not that difficult." - i said.

"Do you think she's ready for marriage?" - Jimin asked.

"I'd never know, Chim. Depends if you both have talked about it or not."

"We always do. We talk about weddings, kids, our old days."

"Then I guess she's all ready, Jimin. How about this, you tell Ma'am about this. Best restaurant I recommend is Da Beach Restaurant or Time In Restaurant. Both have beautiful views and food is great too." - I said, smiling.

"Should we call the others too? So we can celebrate together?"

"It's all up to you." - I said, smiling again. So happy that he is going to propose to Hyun Rin! If Ji Hye knows about this, she's gonna be more happy.

"I'll update you, hyung. Anyways, wanna grab lunch?" - he asked.

"I'd love to, but Ji Hye is a little protective now since Ms Obsessed With Weddings appeared." - I said.

"Oh right. Since I'll be meeting Ma'am, I'll talk to her about this." - Jimin said.

"Sure, thanks Chim." - i said and smile. He smiles and leaves my room.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

It's nice to have every meal with my husband. It makes me smile just by watching him eat. He's taking a half day, so, he'll be spending the rest of the day in my office. Lovely. We left the restaurant, and decide to grab coffee. I hug his arm, while we walk to the nearest Starbucks.

I squeeze his biceps softly and hum. "You've been working out more, huh?" - I asked.

"Yupp." - he answered simply and smile, showing his dimples. I giggle. Once we got to the counter, i got myself a Caramel Frappuccino and Namjoon got himself a Ice Vanilla Latte. We also got ourselves 2 chocolate croissants.

After paying, we sit down across each other while waiting for our order to be called. "Anyways, i got something to tell you." - Namjoon said.

"Hm? What is it?" - i asked.

"But you have to keep it a secret." - he said.

"Okay... sure, what is it??" - i asked, getting more curious.

"Jimin is going to propose-"

"AH!" - i screamed, getting attention from everyone in the store. I froze, looking around and give the people a small bow, saying sorry. Namjoon giggled.

"Oh my god, are you serious??" - I asked, looking at him with my eyes widened. Namjoon nod with and smile.

"He got everything but just the perfect day." - he added. Ah! I am so excited! It's about time! We went on talking about work.

"Oh my, hi!" - I suddenly heard a lady said from behind. Namjoon looked uncomfortable. I hear the lady walking towards us and it's that ex of Namjoon.

Namjoon give her a small smile. "Nice to see you guys here. On a date?" - she asked.

"Yeah." - Namjoon answered simply.

"Oh~ have fun." - she said and walked to the seat behind Namjoon and sit where I can see her. Our order is finally called. Namjoon got up and got the goods from the counter.

Namjoon hands my drink to me. He returned the tray and back to his seat. We dig in our croissants and continue talking about work. I am trying my best not to look at Sooyoung. Namjoon realised it.

"Come, sit here baby." - he said, patting the sofa. I immediately got up, sitting next to him. He puts his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close. I rest my head on his arm, and he kissed my forehead.

"Babe." - i called. He hums.

"Can we go and buy a pregnancy kit?" - i asked. He looks down, looking at me. I look up, meeting his eyes. He smiles widely and nod.

"I'll never know baby. I just want to check." - I said. Namjoon nods, kissing my cheeks.

"When's the last time?"

"Yesterday?"

Namjoon laugh. "Our first was months ago, you might be already pregnant baby." - he said. His free hand moves to my belly and softly rubbing it.

"Do you think there's any?" - he asked. I shrug.

"I've not gotten any symptoms or anything like that. And those might be belly fats babe." - I said, making Namjoon laugh.

He continues rubbing my belly, while looking at me. "Daddy hope you're in there, little one." - he said.

"Are you seriously going to let our child call you that?" - I asked.

"Why not?"

"But, only i can call you that." - I said pouting. Namjoon laugh.

"Kinky kinky." - Namjoon teased. I laugh and hug him.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I wait for Ji Hye, whose in the bathroom taking the pregnancy test. Honestly i am nervous but also excited. If she's pregnant, i hope our small one is fine because... uh I'm rough. If she's not, I guess we can keep on trying. Even though it's sad if she's not. I sighed.

I really really hope my baby is pregnant. I sit on the bed, putting my hands together, feeling so freaking nervous. I heard the door opens after a few minutes. I look up, seeing Ji Hye looking all gloomy. She sits next to me, sighing. She hand me the pregnancy test and i take it.

One line... I look to her and saw tears. "Oh no, don't cry." - i said softly, pulling her into a hug. I kiss her head, caressing her back.

"It's okay. We can try again, right?" - i said. She look up, looking in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I know you really hope for it." - she said in between her cryings. I shook my head.

"No. Don't be sorry alright." - i said, giving her an assuring smile. We lie down on our bed, cuddling, while Ji Hye is still crying softly.

"Hey, stop crying. Your eyes are gonna get swollen." - i said, wiping her tears. She sigh, sitting up.

"Don't throw the test. I wanna if there's any changes tomorrow." - she said. I nod.

"Fuck... I really want to smoke." - she said, sighing.

I was about to say something but got cut. "I won't. I know." - she said. She got up, leaving the room. I decide to follow her. She went to the kitchen, grabbing a chocolate bar in the fridge.

She offered me the chocolate. I took a bite and give her a smile. She smile. "Can you carry me?" - she asked. I nod. I carried her, her legs hugs my waist tight. I bring her back to our room and let her lie down on the bed.

I was about to move away but she pulls me closer. She puts away the chocolate, then look at me. "Hm?"

She sigh. "I want you but I have no mood." - she said. I let out a small laugh. She lets me go, grabbing the chocolate and take another bite.

--------------------------------------------------
Naw 🥺 ji hye's not pregnant yet. Is there something wrong with her? Or is it Namjoon? Who knows? Hehe! Do look out for the next chapter!

Anyways, we've reached 7K+ reads for this book!!! It is so damn unexpected but I am so happy 🥰 thank you guys for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment okay!

ig: kwonkimminjeon
ig: on.e_day  (kpop vocal covers)
youtube: KwonKimMinJeon
inkitt: kwonkimminjeon
ig: kpoopkween (kpop podcast)

22/1/22, 22th January 2022

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕