25.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

"Oh? Good morning, Mr Kim." - I greeted Namjoon, who is in the kitchen. He smiles wide.

"Good morning! Umm, I wish I could cook for you breakfast but here, I ordered instead." - He said. I giggled. He's so cute. He invites me to sit down with him.

He got us pancakes, with berries on top and maple syrup. Scrambled eggs with some baked beans, carrots and corn. He make for me tea. "So, why did you wake up so early?" - I asked, after I'm done with munching the berries. Namjoon smiles.

"No reason. I just felt like it. Plus, you always make me breakfast. I just want to do the same but you know I can't cook so yeah." - Namjoon explained. I smile. We continue digging in our breakfast and have a conversation about work.

"Oh~ good morning, Mr & Mrs." - In Ha greeted us with a cheerful smile. I greeted her back and smile. She went to the cabinet to take a cup noodle. I saw how Namjoon's face turned into an annoyed one when he hears In Ha's voice. I hold his hand and he give me a small smile. In awhile, In Ha sits across us.

We finish our food after that. Namjoon hold on my hands and pull me out of the house. He let my hand go and open his car's door. I raised my eyebrows. He did the same. "I have my car babe." - I said.

"Nah. I'm driving you today. I'm fetching you from work today. We're going out for dinner and lunch." - he said. I smile, giving in. I got in his car and he closes the door. He run to the other side and got in the driver's seat. He put on his seatbelt and starts driving. It was a quiet drive to my office. But it wasn't awkward.

I felt his hands on mine and he intertwined it with mine. I turn to him. He smiles, looking forward. With one hand driving and one hand with me. He softly caress his thumbs on the back of my hand. Not gonna lie, he looks really attractive, driving with just one hand.

Once we got to my office, he drives to the basement. "Babe, you can just stop me at the front earlier." - I said.

"I know." - he said. Okay... He park his car and let my hands go. He turn off the engine and left the car. He goes to my side and open the door for me. I thank him. He was about to walk but I hold his arm, to stop him.

"Hmm?" - he hummed.

"Aren't you going to work?" - I asked. He shook his head.

"I took a day off. I wanna be with you, today." - he said, smiling.

"But... you might be bored." - I said. He shook his head.

"Nah. I have some games if I get bored." - he said.

"Well, sure." - i said and smile. I hug his left arm and we start walking.

•••

Namjoon is resting on my sofa. He have yawned so many times and I really feel bad. It's going to be lunch time and he is already very bored. I get up and walk towards him. He saw me and smile. "Yes?" - he asked. He sits up and I sit next to him.

"You've yawned so many times, babe." - I said. He giggled.

"You caught me." - he said. I nod.

"Babe, if i go home, I'll yawn the same. No difference." - he said.

"You can always go out with your friends too." - i said. He shook his head.

"They're busy." - he said. I was about to say something when someone knock on my door.

"Come in." - i said. The door opens and it's Mrs Kang with one of my staffs.

"Ms Kwon, this is the undone proposal that will be sent to Mr Min." - Mrs Kang sarcastically said and frowned towards the other person. She place the file on the coffee table. I grab it and open the file.