2.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

I'll be fetching Hyun Rin from her office, then we'll head to my parents house. We have also decided to sleepover. I'm in my office, doing my job, durh. But I'll be leaving soon. I just want to go home quick today, knowing my eomma cooks, I need to go home quick. I miss my mom's cooking so much!

Someone barged in my room, making me widened my eyes. "I'm sorry Ms Kwon. I tried to stop him. I didn't tell you that Mr Im is here because i know you don't want to meet him at all." - Mrs Kang said.

"I just need 5-10 minutes Ji Hye, please." - Changmin begged.

"Mrs Kang, stay here." - i told Mrs Kang. She nods. Changmin rolled his eyes towards Mrs Kang.

"So? Why are you here?" - I asked, leaning backwards against my chair.

"Can't you at least let me sit down?"

"No. Spill it while you're there." - i said.

"I just wanted to tell you that my wife have given birth-"

"That's all? Is all that chaos for this?" - i asked.

"Ji Hye, hear me out."

"Answer my question." - i asked, while glaring.

Changmin nods. "But not only that, I want you to know that I love you still-"

I slammed my table and got up. Changmin and Mrs Kang jumped a little by the sudden loud thud. "Im Changmin, I don't care about your love towards me. You're wasting my time and you're such a mess. Take care of your own damn family." - I said, pointing my index finger towards Changmin with a death glare.

"Eun Na allows me to marry you again. Who care about the law, let's get married again-"

"For the last time!" - I yelled.

"I don't care about your love towards me! Stop your fucking bullshit! Build a fucking bridge and get over it!" - I yelled again.

"Ji Hye-"

"SECURITY!" - I shouted loudly, making me feel my body shivered in anger. 2 guards came in my room, and warned Changmin to get out of my room. But Changmin stayed, with his crocodile tears.

"I lov-"

"DRAG HIM OUT!" - i shouted. And without wasting any time, both guards drag that asshole out of my office. My hands curled tightly into a fist and hit the table. I flopped on my chair. I put my arms on my desk and cover my face with my hands while closing my eyes.

"Ban him from coming to my building. Han Eun Na, and Im Chang Eun, his son." - i told Mrs Kang. She nods, closing my door and left. I don't wish to know his son's name. Nor his side hoe's name. But Changkyun told me everything. I started cursing out loud, and hitting my desk with my fist.

This is such a fucking mess! And i hate it! Is he on drugs? What the fucking hell? Remarry? Dude, bro, wake the hell up. I ain't licking back what I have spit. Even if he didn't marry his side hoe, it's still a big no to me. Fuck this. I got up, getting my bag and left my room. "Just call me if you need anything. If not, don't." - i said to Mrs Kang while walking away.

I left my building and went to the nearest convenient store. I went straight to the counter, "Marlboro Black Menthol." - I said. Do I smoke? Lowkey. My last stick was 3 years ago. I am not a heavy smoker. I only smoked, whenever I feel pressured or stressed.

Well now, I am pressured. The staff gave me the box of cigarette and I pay for it. After that, I left the store while pulling out one of the cigarettes from the box. Placing it on my lips, I went on searching for my lighter that is in my bag. I know I always have a lighter. Just in case if I need it. "Where the hell is it?" - i asked myself, searching in my bag like as if i lost something priceless.

"Here." - i heard a man said. I look up and a tall guy, in blonde hair smiles to me as his dimples shows. He's holding on a blue lighter, offering it to me.

"Thanks." - i said, grabbing the lighter from him and lit up my cigarette. I inhale it, and let it out. Feels like i just let out a huge weight on my shoulder.

"Thank you." - I said to the guy with a smile and handing the lighter to him.

"It's okay, you can have it. I gotta run, take care." - he said, still smiling and gave me a small bow. I did the same and he left. Hm.
I shrug it off, continuing with inhaling my cigarette. This feels so good and bad at the same time. Hyun Rin will be mad when she knows that I'm smoking.

•••

I parked my car at Hyun Rin's building entrance. I texted her that I've arrive. I got out of my car, taking another stick and lit it up then inhale it. People be looking at me, just because I'm a girl in a office wear and smoking. Guess it's their first time seeing someone smoking. I rolled my eyes and ignore everyone. I sit down on the front of my car, waiting patiently for Hyun Rin.

I tap on the cigarette, as the ashes flys to the ground. Where is this human? I inhale the cigarette then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I got up and turn to my right. Hyun Rin frowns. "The fuck?" - she said, watching the cigarette on my lips. I smile, exhaling the smoke out of my mouth.

"Pardon my friend, Namjoon." - Hyun Rin said. I turn to where she's talking to and it's the guy who gave me the lighter.

"Oh hi." - I said, smiling to him.

"Hahaha hi." - the guy said.

"You know him?"

"Yeah. Lighter guy." - i said, laughing and inhale again.

Exhaling the smoke, Hyun Rin coughed a little. "I'll get going, Namjoon. See you soon." - Hyun Rin said.

"Oh ya. See you." - the guy said. Hyun Rin got in my car. I waved to the guy and got in my car. Driving away while still having my cigarette on my lips.

"Don't you want to tell me what's with the cigarette?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"Changmin." - i said.

"What does he wants?"

"He came, telling about his side hoe. And said we could remarry and his side hoe allows it. And he won't shut up, I had to yell for security to make him leave. I'm pressured and stressed." - I explained.

"Explains the cigarette." - she said.

"Well this is new, you're not angry." - i said.

"I am. But, I know how shitty Changmin can be. But, that ain't gonna stop me from warning you." - she said, glaring. I laugh. I threw the cigarette out of the window, since it's finished.

"How many sticks already?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"3." - I said.

"No more till tomorrow." - she said.

"Ain't happening sis. This is for me to cope. Give me a chance." - I said.

---------------------------------------------------
First off, kids, don't smoke. Even if you're legal. I don't smoke either so, chill your horses and think about your inner health before doing it oki! Anyways, yes a new update after a few days of publishing!

Share with your army friends and all those Namjoon stans 😉 hehehe more to come! See ya!

Oh! And happy birthday to jeonghan, my baby 😘 love you bubs

Instagram: kwonkimminjeon
Kpop vocal cover [IG] : on.e_day
YouTube: KwonKimMinJeon

4/10/20, 4th October 2020, 윤정한의 생일 👼

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕