27.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

I'm done with Namjoon. I don't mean we're divorced or anything. I'm not mad anymore. Maybe it's the period that made me sensitive. He's been trying to be extra careful to me and I can really see it. I wasn't ready anyways, so, yeah.

I walk to my kitchen and saw In Ha. She give me a smile. She's washing something. I went to the fridge to get a drink. I close the fridge door and finally saw what In Ha was washing. "Uh??? Why are you washing that on my sink?" - I asked.

"Oh this? Just because." - she said, showing me her sex toys. I frowned.

"Just because? Excuse me? You have the sink in your room. Why on my kitchen sink?" - I asked. She turn off the tap and turn around.

"Just so your husband to see it. You know, I've really been trying to get him do something to me. But wow, to my surprise, he's so arrogant." - In Ha said.

"What the fuck? So now you're admitting that you have been trying to get into my husband's pants?" - i asked in anger.

"Yupp." - she said and winked.

"He is so damn hot. Like I can't believe you guys have yet-"

I give her a tight slap across her face. She covers her red cheeks and look at me. She gives me a laugh. "You know, he told his sister about this, but too bad. She didn't believe a single thing that comes out of his mouth." - In Ha said, with an evil laugh.

"Looks like I'll have to say it myself." - i said, gritting my teeth in anger. In Ha shrug.

"You can tell her all you want. Her doors are open. And my legs are wide open for your husband too." - she said, biting her lower lips. I slap her again and this time, she fell down.

"Don't make break your legs before opening them." - I said, giving her a death glare. I stomp my way back to my room. Namjoon raised his eyebrows. I sit on the bed, folding my arms.

"What's wrong?" - he asked. I told him what happened and he got mad.

"I can't believe your sister didn't believe a word you said." - I said.

"About what?"

"That slut downstairs."

"Oh. Exactly. I can't believe either." - Namjoon said.

"What's the plan then?" - Namjoon asked.

"I'm gonna gather evidence. By voice, videos etc. Then, I'll send it all to Kyung Min." - I said.

"I like the sound of that." - he said.

"Whatever she tries to do with you, record it. And, don't enjoy it too much." - i said, rolling my eyes.

"Ew i will never." - he said.

•••

I walk to the gantry to tap my card. I walk in the lift, pressing the highest floor. Once the door opens, I walk in my office and went straight to my room.

"Babe!" - Namjoon called. I jumped in shock.

"Oh lord... when did you get here??" - I asked, panting a little.

"Just a few minutes ago." - he said and smile.

"Why are you here?" - I asked, placing my bag on my table. He hands me a cute little bear soft toy. The bear is holding up a heart and it says 'Love'. I smile.

"Is that for me?" - i asked. He nods, giving it to me. I grab the soft toy, caressing it with a huge smile. I sit on my table, adoring the soft toy.