3.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same day...

"Oh they're almost here." - eomma said.

"Who??" - i asked.

"Oh. Didn't I tell you? We have a guest. It's just a good friend of ours." - eomma said. I look at appa and he nods with a smile.

"Oh god, did you smoke again?" - Ji Yong oppa, my brother asked. Chill, not Kwon Ji Yong.

"Yeah. I'll explain later. Why are you down late?" - i asked, getting up to give him a hug.

"Ah. No. No hugging me, the cigarette smell is so strong." - Ji Yong oppa said, with his hands stopping me. I laugh, knowing he's a clean freak.

The door bell rang. "They're here." - appa said, smiling. I grab the cigarette box and pull one of it and put it on my lips. I got up while lighting the cigarette, inhaling it.

"God, seriously? There's guests, Kwon Ji Hye!" - Hyun Rin nagged. I smile, blowing the smoke to her face. She coughed out loud as she hit me.

"Ya! You're so dead!" - she shouted, still hitting me while i was defending myself.

"Ya ya ya!" - Ji Yong oppa stopped us by pushing Hyun Rin aside.

"Girls, please." - appa said. Hyun Rin rolled her eyes to me and I giggled.

"Sorry love." - i said. She folded her arms, rolling her eyes again.

I look forward and a couple in their forties walk in with huge smiles. The three of us bowed to them with a smile. I hide my cigarette behind my back, smiling forward.

"Kids, this is Mr and Mrs Kim." - my parents introduce the couple to us. They give us a small bow and smiled to us. We greeted each other.

"Oh wait. Guys, come on in." - Mrs Kim said, while facing our front door. We hear voices and finally we see two guys walking in. Hyun Rin gasped seeing who it was. While I widened my eyes. Wow... what? They walk towards us.

"This is my son, Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. And this is Jimin, Park Jimin." - Mr Kim introduce the men. I turned to Hyun Rin and she was looking to me too. Her eyes are widened, so was mine. Dude, Park Jimin is hella fine. He looks way cuter in real life. I see why Hyun Rin has a huge ass crush on him. Meanwhile, hm.. Lighter guy, Kim Namjoon.

My parents invited them to the living room. I had to excuse myself because of my cigarette. I went to my backyard. So I took another puff, then ending it. I wash my hands and gurgled my mouth with a mouth wash. After that, I joined them, in the living room. Hyun Rin is stuck next to Ji Yong oppa. I sit next to her, across me is Namjoon. He gives me a smile. I nod, with a small smile.

"You do know that the smell is dang strong." - Hyun Rin whispered.

"What am I supposed to do about it?" - I whispered back.

•••

We had a good dinner together. I'm at the backyard, smoking, durh. Shh you. Hyun Rin is with me, just sitting down while having hot chocolate. Our backyard has a beautiful view of the night sky filled with lots of shining stars and the moon. We have a small hang out space back here. A table and a few sofas and even a bbq pit and fire place here. I must say, it's kind of a windy night.

"Why is a Park even here?" - Hyun Rin suddenly asked.

"Girl, I've been wondering since just now." - i said with a chuckle.

"Maybe they're good friends." - I said. We both heard a cough coming from the back. The both of us turn around, and the two boys were looking at us with a smile.