14.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

Each day, I receive roses from Namjoon. It's so cute. And definitely makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I'm having lunch with Kyung Min. Just to have a closer relationship with my sister in law. "How's In Ha so far?" - Kyung Min asked.

"Well, for the past 3 weeks, she seems fine. But she comes home pretty late. Does she have a busy schedule?" - I asked. I grab my drink, taking a sip while waiting for Kyung Min to answer.

"Yes. She's been getting lots of modelling job these days. So proud of her." - Kyung Min said, smiling. I went on asking about her modelling company and see if we can work together. After lunch, we both parted ways. I got in my car and drives to Grey's Barista. I want a drink to bring it to the office.

Once I've arrived, I park my car and got out of it. I walk in the store and join in the queue. This place will always have a queue. Their drinks are the best to be compared with the other cafés. While queuing, i got bored. So i grab my phone and went to Instagram and Tiktok.

Being so immersed in the videos, someone hits my shoulder. What the hell? I look up, seeing that one lady I hate, Eun Na. She's caressing her shoulders. "Sorry-" She 'apologies'. She rolled her eyes and stand behind me to join the queue.

"Blind." - I mumbled. Urgh, now I really wanna leave. But i really want my drink. What a bad luck to even see her here. Within a few minutes, it is finally my turn to order. I ordered Caramel Macchiato and a strawberry cheesecake. All because of Ma'am Ji Sae, she made me love this drink. I pay for my order and wait for it to be ready.

I cross my arms, while waiting. And then Eun Na decides to wait for her drink, standing next to me. "Well..." - she said. I ain't going to answer anything. Let her talk on her own. I grab my phone out again, and start scrolling Tiktok.

"What a pity." - she said, smiling on her own. What's the pity? Pft. I don't think I lost anything bitch. I keep quiet.

"Changmin did make a good decision to cheat and make me pregnant. Hmm, i got to know the both of you didn't do anything." - she continued. I rolled my eyes. Rather than being cheap. This is just straight up, finding troubles.

"Babe-"

"Oh look who we got here." - I heard a familiar voice said. I turn, to see Changmin. I rolled my eyes after seeing his smirk.

"Caramel Macchiato and Strawberry Cheesecake for Ms Kwon." - the staff called. I walk to the counter to get the order.

"Here's an extra $50. I'm going to mess this place so clean it up after." - i said. The staff was confused. I open up the box for my strawberry cheesecake, and take the cake out. Even if it's just a slice, if it's gonna make me happy, I will do it. With the cake in my hand, i walk up to Eun Na and push the cake right in her face.

She scream in shocked. "What the fuck?!" - Changmin shouted and the both of them gave me a glare. Everyone in the store is looking at us.

"Oops.. sorry. Well, at least I know how to say sorry than being a cheap person." - I said and laughed. Eun Na screams and I leave the store. I got in my car and drive away with a smirk. Don't start the fight, easy.

•••

"Oh? You're home early." - I said to In Ha whose in the kitchen, eating. She smiled.

"Yeah. Decide to take a half day." - she explained.

"You're alone? Where's Mr Kim?" - she asked.

"No, he's upstairs." - I said, placing the bags of groceries on the counter. I bring the items out of the bags and put them in the fridge. Namjoon and I are going to cook dinner so, some of the ingredients, I left it on the counter.