21.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

The same day...

I told Mrs Kang that I won't be coming in the office today. So, I'm in Namjoon's office, sitting on his sofa. Namjoon is showering, and there's so many questions going through my head. I just need answers.

But I'm not sure if Namjoon will give them to me. Considering that he was about to say something but didn't even continue. And I'm shocked to see and hear Namjoon yelling. That's the first.

In Ha... is that what she's been trying to do behind my back? Flirting with my husband? I frown, by just remembering the way she puts her hands around MY husband's neck. I don't even do that. The most we do now is hugs and kisses. I have to get more proof, to be sure that she's trying to get my husband to fuck her.

Excuse me, that man ain't fucking no one except for me, when I'm ready. And if he wants to. I rolled my eyes to no one, and my anger builds up. "Hi baby." - I heard Namjoon said. I face him and he's walking towards me, in a royal blue suit. He smiles, showing off his dimples.

He even styled his hair up, his forehead shown. And earrings. I know he has piercings but I've not seen him with it for so long. Why is he so good looking for? He sits across me. "Hi." - I reply back his greet.

"Hey. You're dressed up so well, where you're heading?" - I asked.

"No where. Just for you." - he said and give me a wink. Oh my heart. It skipped a beat when he winked. I giggled.

"You look good babe." - i said, smiling. He smiles.

"Anyways, I'm pretty busy today. So I'm sorry if I don't talk to you later on." - he said.

"It's fine babe. I understand. Plus, I have my laptop here, I'll be doing some work too." - I said. He nods. He gets up, bringing his right hand forward and make me look up. He press his lips on mine, making a loud smooch sound. He breaks it and smile. He walk to his desk and sit on his office chair.

I smile. He sure knows how to get me. I can't believe I'm actually trying to like him. And it's working. Namjoon makes me forget about Changmin and he make me feel loved. He makes me smile, laugh, and importantly, he makes me happy. I feel the magic that I used to feel when I was with Changmin.

But with Namjoon, there's a huge difference. It's magical, beautiful, sparkly and cute. With Changmin, it was just magical. Adding on, I'm also trying, it's way better. Am I in love? Not yet. I just like him for now. I'm sure I'll love him one day. I'm sure he will make me love him.

With all these, it doesn't even feel like it's an arrange or forced marriage. I forgot that we're arranged because of how lovely we are now. I smile to myself again and grab my laptop. I turn it on and did some work.

Namjoon's P.O.V

•••

I have a beautiful princess sitting in my office. And I can't seem to focus. She's not even disturbing me, but she's just there, sitting on my sofa, on her laptop. I wanna sit and talk with her but I can't. But... what makes her come here? Like, I mean, from Kyung Min's office, she can just go to her office.

Oh wait... did she saw?? In Ha and me?? Oh my god, did she?? I really hope she didn't. Don't get me wrong, I want to tell her but I just don't know how. I do know Ji Hye sent In Ha to work, and I heard the conversation she had with Kyung Min. And it's about In Ha's car.

Okay now, the question is, did she really see?? And that is why she's here? The reason can't be because she saw me in the car and randomly decides to be here in my office. If she did saw, I just hope it will happen again. So In Ha's true colors will be seen.