39.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The same night...

"Eh man! Get me another bottle of vodka here!" - Ji Hye shouted to the bartender. Of course... my lady here is drunk. Today, she got drunk a little late. Yes, I counted the shots she took. She got drunk on her 20th shot. And here comes, flirty Ji Hye.

She have chugged down 1 bottle of Whiskey, and another bottle of Vodka. Her shots are a mix of rum and the other two liquors. Jimin is really drunk. Hyun Rin, she's close. The both of them start to have such a dirty conversation while drinking. I feel unholy hearing them so I just focus on my drunken lady here.

And again, she will never see me drunk, because look at her. I'm only on my 4th shot of vodka. There goes my lady, drinking faster than anyone. "I think they're divorced." - Ji Hye said in a drunk way.

"Who?" - I asked.

"Changmin and Eun Na." - Ji Hye said. After that, she lets out a loud laugh.

"Well, if they really are, I am fucking happy!" - she said, and take a few more gulps of the vodka after.

"Why?" - I asked.

"I am a nice and loyal person. So, here, I got you. My loyal sexy man. And Changmin got a hoe. Which is, she have Donghae now. And Changmin is fucking a slutty model." - Ji Hye said, happily. Ah~ I get what she mean.

"Can I ask something?" - I asked. She hums.

"Do you still love Changmin?" - I asked. I'm just curious. Hyun Rin said Ji Hye is the most honest when she's drunk. My lady laughs at my question.

"Ew! No!!" - she said, faking a puke. I laugh. How cute can she be? She's cute when drunk, she's cute when my dic- Okay never mind.

"Why? Are you worried that I still love him?" - she asked. I nod. Honestly, I am. It's not that I don't trust her, but you'll just never know if she does. She walks up to me, caressing my cheeks.

"You dummy. You don't have to worry about that. I only love you." - she said, smiling. She kiss my lips and I could taste the vodka. She pulls away, smiling.

"I wonder." - she said. I raise my eyebrows.

"Could you fuck me tonight?" - she asked. I laugh loudly. Ah! She's so cute!! She laughs along.

"No babe. If we are doing that, I want you to be sober." - I said. She pouts.

•••

I don't know how but I manage to get these 3 drunk people in the car and bring them to our room. They're in the living room, eyes closed while lying down on the sofa. Ji Hye seems like she's sober, actually she's not. She's the only one sitting up. "Babe." - she called. She got up and walk towards me, in the kitchen.

She suddenly pull up her shirt and her bra, showing me her boobs. "What are you doing?" - I asked, pulling her bra and shirt down.

"Don't you wanna play with them?" - she asked with a pout. Ji Hye hugs me tight.

"I'll only play with them if you're sober." - i said. Ji Hye stomps her feet. I chuckle. Suddenly I heard screaming and shouting. What the hell? I open the door and take a look. It's Changmin, Eun Na & In Ha. Eun Na looks fuming mad, Changmin is shirtless while In Ha is in her lingerie. Hm. I should buy a lingerie for my lady.