12.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

These are the simple rules you need to know.
1. No going in other rooms, except for yours
2. You can freely use the kitchen.
3. Make your own dinner
4. You can also hang out in the living room or the balcony
5. *If you have a car, only park at lot number ten
6. You can use the swimming pool
7. Laundry to be done on your own
8. You're not allowed to bring friends in the house

"I agree." - the model whose going to rent a room in my house, Jang Inha said with a smile.

"Please sign." - i said, handing her a pen. She signed the papers. Kyung Min signed them as well, as she is the CEO. And I, myself sign the papers as well.

"Thank you unnie." - Kyung Min said, smiling.

"No problem."

"When can I start moving in?" - In Ha asked.

"Anytime." - I said.

"If that's the way, can i move in tomorrow?" - she asked.

"Definitely." - i answered. In Ha thanked me again and then the two left my office. Mrs Kang hand me a key card, that is an extra for In Ha. We have also agreed that I'll be driving her to my house and show her around. I should take a day off tomorrow then.

I grab my phone, to call Changkyun. Why? So he can help me out. Namjoon might be busy tomorrow so, why not ask Changkyun. "Yes noona~" - Changkyun answered.

"Are you free tomorrow?" - I asked.

"Yeah I am. Just going to stay home to look after eomma." - he said.

"Oh? She's home already?"

"Yeah, just today. I was about to text you about it but you called first."

"I see. How about I come tomorrow, pick you up and help me after that?"

"Wait. Where are we going? That jerk is here though." - Changkyun asked.

"Eii who cares about that jerk? Someone is moving in my house tomorrow. So i just need a few hours of your time." - I explained.

"Oh, yeah sure."

"Alrighty nice. I'll be at your house by 10 am." - I said.

"Okay~ see you noona!" - Changkyun said and ends the call.

•••

"What shall I help with?" - Hyun Rin asked. I shook my head. I grab my cup and take a sip of my drink. Hyun Rin is in my house, and we're having dinner together with Namjoon.

"Just sleepover my house for a day or two. I just need some security from the inside." - I explained. Hyun Rin nodded.

"By the way, did you know?" - Hyun Rin asked.

"No I don't." - i said, giggling.

"Shut upppp! Anyways, I've been receiving blue hydrangeas on my table. And the notes are so fucking cute, I can't!" - Hyun Rin squealed.

"Ooooo~ who is it from?" - I asked. She shrugged, chewing.

"No sus for now." - she said.

"Are we playing Among Us now?" - I asked, laughing. Hyun Rin laughed along.

"But no confession yet. Hmm... I wonder who?" - Hyun Rin asked, smiling on her own. I giggled, looking at my best friend. I look at Namjoon and he gave me a wink. Nice job.

"What does the card says?"

"Some cute notes and it's from JM." - Hyun Rin said.

"Eii can't be Jimin right? But it can be one of my staff. His name is Jimin too." - she said. She shrugged that off and continue eating.