16.

Ji Hye's P.O.V

"Babe?" - I called as I open the front door. I see Namjoon and In Ha standing while facing each other and looking at me.

"Yeah." - Namjoon answered. He looks... I don't know.

"Hi Ms Kwon." - In Ha greeted me with a smile.

"Hey. You're not working today?" - I asked.

"No. I wanted to rest today." - In Ha answered.

"Oh I see. Uh babe, come on. Let's go, I'm starving." - I said. He nods, and runs towards me. We walk out of the house and got in my car. I start driving.

"Where are we having lunch?" - I asked Namjoon. He keeps quiet, looking down to his hands.

"Are you okay?" - I asked. He didn't say a word. I move my right hand, to grab his hands. I intertwine together with his hands. The traffic light turns red. I turn to Namjoon.

"Are you okay? You look... I don't know. You don't look good." - I said. He nods.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Just thinking of work." - he answered.

"Did something bad happened?" - I asked.

"Yeah." - Namjoon answered simply. He didn't talk about it. I caress the back of his hand with my thumb. The light turns green, I move my hands away and continue driving. The whole driving was very quiet. And that never happens when Namjoon is with me. He always have something to say, something to talk about.

I decide to bring Namjoon to a western food restaurant. Once I park the car, I turn to Namjoon again. "Did i do something wrong?" - I asked. He looks up to me, shaking his head.

"No babe. You didn't do anything wrong." - he said.

"Then? You're kind of making me worried by this silence situation you're giving me." - I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm thinking too much. Let's have lunch." - he said and ends with a smile. We got out of my car and head to restaurant. I don't know why but I held his hand, while walking. I mean I don't know if that will calm him down but it's the least I can do.

We walk in the restaurant and the waiter brings us to a table. We sit across each other and start ordering. I got myself steak and Namjoon got Chicken Aglio Olio. "What'd you do the whole day?" - I asked.

"I had ramen for breakfast. Then I stay in our room till you said you'll be reaching in 5 minutes." - Namjoon answered.

"Didn't know In Ha was at home." - I said.

"Me neither." - Namjoon said.

"What were you both talking about earlier on?" - I asked.

Namjoon's P.O.V

What should i say? Oh god... "Well we just met and I got shocked." - I answered.

"Oh." - Ji Hye said. Our food then arrives. We dig in together.

"Any plans for the day?" - I asked. Ji Hye shrug.

"It's up to you. We can go somewhere or go back home." - Ji Hye said.

"Let me think." - i said. I really don't wanna see In Ha. So I guess it's best to go out. But I take a day off because I wanna rest. Ji Hye is eating her food quietly, waiting for me to spill the idea.

"Let's go to a library. I can pick out books to read. Then we can go home." - I said.

"Alrighty." - Ji Hye answered. At least the atmosphere of library is calm so that's the closest to peace.