02 | Keep the secrets well

Chapter two

Chapter two

The rays of the morning sun sipped in through the window, reflecting a nice yellow color inside the room. Jungkook stirred in his sleep, the blinding light made him blink a few times. He squinted his eyes open and looked around his new surroundings, not recognizing the place he was staying in. The sweet scent of strawberries was flying in the air and the events from the previous night came back with the force of a ten-horse carriage. 

His head suddenly felt ten times worse. He groaned, scrunching his eyes as his mind once again began its race for an explanation of the peculiar events which had occurred only a few hours earlier. How he'd even fallen asleep with all these thoughts bouncing around his skull was a mystery. 

Jungkook tried to stand up, only to realize his legs and arms were tied up in a tight rope, preventing him from escaping. He huffed in annoyance, helplessly sitting on the floor in the corner of a cozy looking room, his back was leaning against the wall right behind him. The alpha gazed at the place he was locked in. It was much smaller than a pack house, so he assumed the omega lived isolated from the outside world, there was no lingering scent of another living being in the air, just strawberries and sweets.

The wood bin sat fully stocked and the crackling blaze on the hearth was the only thing that could be heard inside the silent cabin.

Jungkook squirmed in his seat, trying to free himself, miserably failing during the process. The ropes were too tight, rubbing against the skin so hard that it hurt. He looked down at himself, seeing that his own belongings were taken away, leaving him only with the clothes on.

"Crap!" The alpha cursed unceremoniously. Now his fate was indeed left in the hands of a complete stranger whose name and intentions he didn't know. Didn't the omega mention he would kill him if he dared stomp a foot in this territory? Great, the wolves in his pack would have a story to tell after they learn about the tragic death of the head alpha's son who was killed by an omega.

Jungkook had numerous of questions going on in his head. Who was the mysterious omega and how did he survive on his own in the middle of the woods? And the most important question was, how he managed to make Jungkook, a real alpha, submit so easily. Only his father had the power to put him in his place, not even the oldest wolves of the pack could handle his temper. And this seemingly weak and fragile boy knocked him down without any efforts. Jungkook didn't know how he ended up in this situation. The omega's order was everything he remembered before he blacked out and his memories turned into haze.

And just when he thought his state couldn't get any better, the door flied open and the same omega appeared in his sight. His floor-length robe, old and long since worn, trailed delicately behind him, bunching over the wooden floor and sparkling a brilliant blue and white.

"Oh...you are awake" The blonde-haired boy stated, eyebrows raised up in surprise. His voice was silk, deep and melodic, mimicking the soft glint in his eyes.