23 | Sweet creature

Chapter twenty-three

For Taehyung, kissing Jungkook whenever he got that chance was like keeping a special little secret that also happened to feel really nice. Sneaky pecks stolen during meal breaks, furtive trips together to the trees after everyone had retired, and on it went. The emotional aftermath that bombarded Taehyung each time was an ever-growing monster, but he didn't think about that when his body was wrapped around Jungkook's.

This time, they were in the forest, with gentle morning sunlight filtering through the trees overhead, birdsong and the joyful bubbling of the stream they were sitting beside in the background. The nature around them was blooming and prospering as all the trees were proudly wearing their greenest leaves already and the flowers were showing them their brightest colors. Even the willow they were lying under was unusually generous, wearing its most beautiful dress today.

The birds had returned from the North by that time and their choir was happily singing the couple one of their chapels, which sounded heavenly without any exaggerations. They had their backs against a very wide tree, kissing lazily with one of Taehyung's legs thrown over Jungkook's lap.

The omega couldn't say how long they had been here, only that he felt like he didn't ever want to leave. He had his arms slung over the alpha's shoulders, one hand massaging through his hair, the other drawing circles into the powerful muscles of his upper back. Jungkook's own hands were resting comfortably on his hips, his thumbs rubbing patterns into his skin when they occasionally slipped under his tunic.

Jungkook's tongue was tickling against his own, little breathy giggles being shared between the two of them, that sounded horrifically unappealing. He pressed closer and tilted his head for a better angle, running his tongue over the alpha's bottom teeth. Taehyung knew that the alpha liked it when he bit his lip, and when he played with the hair behind his ear, or when he let himself be held in Jungkook's strong arms.

"I bet Jimin is wondering where I am, I told him I would practice with him later." Taehyung snickered, but with no intention of leaving for the other alpha. He promised him to continue with their private lessons on how to win Yoongi's heart, but he got so taken away that he didn't want to leave this place now.

Feeling adventurous, the omega moved his head to the side and nipped his teeth on Jungkook's earlobe, knowing that he enjoyed that being done to himself. The alpha pulled back then, a strange look on his face, like he had something that he didn't want to say but knew he must.

Taehyung looked at him with confusion for a moment, his hands still wrapped around his neck, but he didn't have time to ask if something was wrong before Jungkook was diving back in and kissing him, hard. If what they were doing just a moment ago was lazy and exploratory, this was aggressive, heated, and passionate.

The alpha had only kissed him like this once before, with an intentional drive behind his movements, when he snuck up on him during his patrolling shift. Despite his surprise, Taehyung liked it a lot, and it made that coil of heat that was becoming more of a common occurrence flare up in his belly. Jungkook rested a hand at the base of his throat, with just enough pressure to hold him in place so that he could press deeper into his mouth.