39 | High in the clouds

Chapter thirty-nine

Chapter thirty-nine

Jungkook pulled Taehyung down into a burning kiss, licking into his mouth. He coaxed the omega's tongue out and then sucked on it lightly until Taehyung's fingers clenched at his shoulders. His hands got bolder, sliding over the fullness of the omega's thighs and around to palm his bottom.

Taehyung let out a surprised yelp at that, immediately disconnecting their lips, feeling how any of Jungkook's following actions come to a halt.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" The alpha whispered against his lips, ready to stop all of this and pretend that the pulsating boner in his pants was just a mere throb that would pass away soon.

Jungkook was more than aware of the fact how abrupt Taehyung's decision to be marked was and expected from him to change his mind at any moment. It was just a matter of time before the omega opted to take his words back and continue with their night.

But much to the alpha's surprise, he went beyond his expectations. Taehyung beamed kindly at him, boxy-shaped smile showed on display, melting away all of Jungkook's insecurities. "No, it's just that your hands are cold." He laughed wholeheartedly when he saw the alpha's preposterous expression.

Jungkook was quick to pull his hands out of Taehyung's nightgown and place them back on his waist, just now realizing that they were still outside in the cold while thousands of snowflakes sipped out of the sky. "Right," he made a weak attempting of putting on a smile, hoping it would cover up his obvious to the world fluster. "Let's move this to bedroom."

Without giving him a warning or any signs of innuendo, Jungkook scooped the omega up into his arms, causing him to release a startled noise that was very similar to a shriek. The alpha blindly led them back to the pack house while Taehyung was sucking on the skin of his neck like an angry infant, eager in his hastiness.

Finally, the alpha reached his bedroom without knocking them both down on the ground or accidently dropping the omega. Jungkook's bed was soft and fluffy, piled in cloud-like pillows. They sank into it, Taehyung lying back and tugging the alpha on top. He insinuated himself between the omega's legs and forgot anything and everything that wasn't his warm thighs.

Taehyung dragged him into another series of heated-up kisses. Jungkook realized with a shudder that the omega wasn't holding back anymore now that they were safely tucked away in the four concrete walls of the bedroom.

Passion, passion. Oh, fucking passion.

It was all Taehyung's mouth tasted of as he interchanged his spit with Jungkook's. Their lips interlocked and perfectly fitted together, like two cogs of heavy machinery. Or, perhaps, that wasn't a very good analogy, as there was nothing at all mechanical about the raw, naked portrayal of emotions stifling through their intimate body language at this very moment in time.

Jungkook gazed down at him, a slight frown on his face. "You okay, love?"

Taehyung nodded jerkily, trying to compose himself. "Mm hmm." Not knowing what to do with his hands, he fisted them in the sheets in an attempt to anchor himself, holding on tight.