30 | Help needed

Chapter thirty

Chapter thirty

Jungkook spotted Jimin amongst the crowd of people that had gathered up around the training set. He trudged closer to the alpha and waved his hand at him to get his attention, eyes alert and senses straightened to his very own core.

Jimin was half-way through his story when suddenly a hand was placed on his shoulder and he was met with the sight of his distressed best friend. His happy expression quickly morphed into a confused one, the two wolves who were actually very bored of the story he had been telling them took the chance to sneak behind his back and leave before he got in another long explanation of how in love, he was with the notorious heartbreaker Min Yoongi.

"Jungkook, I'm in the middle of something!" The short alpha whispered-shouted, grinding his teeth together in an attempt to keep back any bratty remarks.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and let his hand fall to his side. He, just like any other wolf in their pack, knew how taken away Jimin could get when he went in details about his little crush.

"You have to open your eyes and understand that no one cares about your love affairs." He said in response. Right before Jimin could retort to his insolent comment, the alpha opened his mouth to speak again. "Have you seen Taehyung?"

Jimin's innards shook with anger, the urge to vocalize his irritation was making him lose control over his scent, some of the warriors even glanced at them to see what was happening. However, when the next question was sent, the alpha's fury faltered, and he stopped gritting his teeth.

"No, I haven't." He said, careful with his choise of words. Wasn't Taehyung supposed to look over the newbies? Just now the realization that he hadn't seen the omega on their lunch break hit him up. A sense of worry cradled through his bones, making his stomach churn unpleasantly. "Did something happen?"

Jungkook didn't try to hide his disappointment. He released a long sigh and brought his hand up to his temple to massage his aching skull, calming down the unforgiving headache. Ever since he woke up, this indefinite feeling of concern and constant need to check on Taehyung had been eating him up. His eagerness to see the omega was bordering on the worrisome. The omega hadn't showed up today on any of their breaks, which was weird, considering the fact how strict he was on training the wolves and shaping them into perfection.

"I don't know." Jungkook rubbed horrifically at his eyes, to the point it looked like he was trying to scrape his eyeballs out, and when he finally stopped, he gazed at the shorter alpha. "Should I see how he's doing? I don't think he has left his tent since yesterday."

"What are you waiting for? Go!" The look Jimin gave him was almost frantic, with so much exigency in his tone that it left Jungkook stunned. Perhaps his friend had really started to develop some frissons of fondness for the omega. Over the past few weeks, they had grown exceedingly close, so attached to each other that it was hard not to see them walking down the hills hand in hand while laughing joyfully at the most unamusing things.