Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down

Banner made by VANiVOO♡

Disclaimer

This work is purely made out of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned characters. 

Copy right

Plagiarism is a crime and I won't tolerate it. If you try to steal my book or publish it on other platforms I won't hesitate to report you. 

Contents included as followed:

- cuss words + top Kook + bottom Tae + angst + slow burn + mentions of death + gore + violence + discrimination + sexual themes.

(Possible) mpreg. There will be mentions of it in the story.

Genres included:

- Fantasy

- Action

- ABO (Alpha/Beta/Omega)

Thank you Dippy08 for making this magnificent cover!

And thank you bubblewrap1009 for helping me with the summary of this story :3

Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down

{A Taekook fanfiction}

By TheCoolWatermelon

"You're never 'an' alpha, you're always 'the' alpha!" All Jungkook sees, all Jungkook hears - tear down an alpha you see as an equal, bring down a true blood you consider above. 

That's all he has in mind when he trudges to conquer the rival pack - the most feared, the most in talks. What however blows his mind away is not the pack, but the leader. 

In a world where an omega isn't even expected to speak up, there's this one pretending to be a true blood, and admittedly good at that?

.

.

.

.

And to my precious readers - I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.