fifty ninth chapter

rodrick replayed the words that came out of his mouth over and over again. he had come to a conclusion that, yes indeed, he was a complete idiot.

he didn't know what came over him, whether it was his frustrations about loaded diper or the fact that he hadn't come to terms with his own feelings about giselle. he thought he had it all figured out, but he was wrong.

rodrick had tried to hide his fear of falling for someone all over again after what happened with heather hills. he didn't even realise that he'd thought the same would happen again with giselle. it was hidden inside of him and with everything else bundling up inside of him, the heat of the moment got the best of him and he pushed her away. 

but of course he was wrong, rodrick was absolutely wrong and he knew it.

now he's screwed the whole thing up and there was no way he could take it back. the look on the girl's face when the words came out of his mouth was a look he could never forget.

after everything she's been through with marcus, he still decided to hurt her. god he knew how stupid he was and it pained him trying to think of ways in which he'd make it up to her..if she ever gave him a chance again.

but it was never going to be easy ..

"rodrick?" greg's meek voice spoke up through the doorway of his room. the weekend was over and they were now back at their parents' home.

he wasn't on speaking terms with his little brother either. just when he thought they could relate to one another, greg betrayed his trust and he didn't know if whether he wanted to be speaking to him. 

greg had actually been quite worried for his older brother. all he ever did know was sulk in his room and do nothing. it's come to the point where greg was starting to wish rodrick was taunting him all over again. 

"what do you want?" rodrick retorted, his tone sounding harsh. 

greg inched closer into the room, his hands behind his back as he tried to think of words to say. "i know you don't want to talk to me, but i just wanted to give you this back." he explained, placing a notebook onto his bed. 

rodrick had been too entangled with his own feelings that he even forgot about his lyrics book. it was filled with plenty of songs for loaded diper and more recently, it had the song he had written for giselle. during his little angry party rodrick had thrown out the book and didn't think he'd be seeing it back again.

"greg how-"

"--i took it from the garbage before it got collected." the young boy explained. "the new song's nice." 

"you read the book?" rodrick questioned.

"i honestly thought it was just filled with songs like exploded diper since it's all you guys ever rehearsed." greg chuckled. "but i saw the new song you wrote and it's really good."

rodrick sat upright, grabbing the book that was on the edge of his bed. "you really think so?"

"yeah i do," greg said. "you really like her alot,"

"god if it isn't obvious enough then i don't know what to do," rodrick shook his head. "but there's no point now i've fucked it all up and told her to leave me so just my luck right?"

"so what you're just not gonna let her hear this song?" greg questioned.

"are you crazy? she's gonna think i'm stupid and i told ben i'm out of the band--"

"--you need to talk to ben and tell him you changed your mind. bill's starting to take over and he's ruining loaded diper, alright? jerry told me when i saw him at 7/11."

"still won't change the fact that giselle's gonna think i'm stup-"

"--you never know unless you try."

__________________________________

unedited so pls forgive me

heyooo!! hope eveeryone's great!

we are slowly approaching the end of this story and i know we aren't exactly at the end yet

but how would you guys feel if there was a sequel?

maybe? maybe not?