forty fourth chapter

NEW INSTAGRAM POST FROM RODRICKDRUMS

145 likes

rodrickdrums: lyrics?

5 comments

benthegreat: loaded diper's new song?😌

jerryplaysbass: do i have the bass ready for this?🤟🏻😛

gregheff28: rodrick writes?

billwalterzzz: sick sick sick!

quinnofurheart: zarabanes, giselleaoki, you guys seeing this?? hmmm suspicious activities

____________________________________

"how are things down at the community service center?" mr. aoki asked his daughter.

giselle looked up from her laptop, her father interrupting her photo editing session. "it's good papa, rowley's a pretty great colleague." she chuckled.

mr. aoki grinned, shaking his head. "is that so? i ought to put that word in to his father."

"yes, you should." she giggled.

every friday afternoon, you'd always find giselle spending time with her father in his study. he was a pretty busy man most of the time, but he made time to spend with his only daughter. giselle found it easier to talk to him than her mother. mr. aoki was more lighthearted to talk to and they had the same interests in music so that made it easier to relate to him.

"what has you so occupied on that laptop of yours hmm?" he asked.

giselle's eyes lit up, excited for the opportunity to talk about her photography. "it's my portfolio papa, i'm editing it right now." she grinned. "you know the photos i take with my friends."

but that sweet grin of hers soon faded away when her father referred to it as 'oh that silly stuff.'

she knew he didn't mean for it to hurt, but he never really took time to think of such things. it wasn't in his nature.

"it's not that silly, papa. it's my art." she pointed out.

"of course, it's a hobby." he replied.

giselle was going to retort back until the door of the study bursted open and in came her mother with a happy smile on her face. she was also home early this friday, considering there wasn't much articles to go through today at work, which was unusual for her publishing company.

"lola and lolo sent a photo today of the house back home," she beamed, lifting up her ipad for everyone to see. "ah ganda no? so beautiful!" she chuckled, showing mr. aoki who also had a delighted grin on his face.

giselle chuckled at the sight as she focused back onto her laptop, realizing it was now a photo of rodrick next for her to edit.

it was taken the day he took her to that beautiful run down motel

it was taken the day he took her to that beautiful run down motel. the sun was beginning to set and he stood there looking radiant. she couldn't see his face but giselle was just so happy to be near him that she just had to remember that exact moment.

the exact moment her feelings for him were becoming clear.

•••••••••••••••••
hiii everyone!
happy friday :)
i hope everyone's doing well!
and i hope you enjoyed this chapter too :)

winter holidays are coming soon and i'm so excited. i need a break from all this work.
also i started watching 'a teacher' on hulu and bruh it's something alright 😂

take care and stay safe people :)