seventh chapter

144 likesgiselleaoki: latest shot from my photography project! absolute queens tagged: zarabanes,quinnofurheart

144 likes
giselleaoki: latest shot from my photography project! absolute queens
tagged: zarabanes,quinnofurheart

4 comments
faralaw45: first of all WOW 😍
coratanner: 🤩🤩 IM IN SHOCK also love the work giselle!
nicojames: jesus christ 🤩
benthegreat: zara 😍

"who's ben?" giselle questioned, staring at the latest comment on her new post. she didn't recognize this username nor did they follow each other. "seems like zara's got an admirer." she chuckled.

"get outta here," zara shook her head as she and quinn approached giselle who was sat on her desk.

her two best friends stood behind her, trying to see whoever she was talking about on the phone. "ben the great?" quinn read, chuckling at how childish the name sounded. "i don't think i know him, do you?"

giselle rolled her eyes playfully before shutting her phone off. "i wouldn't be asking if i did, now would i?" she retorted, flashing quinn a triumphant smirk.

"oh shut it!" she replied.

"well zar, do ya know him?" giselle said, in a teasing tone.

by the look on zara's face it seemed as if she did. she was trying hard to cover up a smile and giselle knew instantly that something was up. "oh my god, you do!" giselle exclaimed, standing up abruptly from her seating position and tackling zara into an embrace. it was in her nature to be giddy whenever her friends seemed to like someone.

"oh stop it!" zara chuckled, "it's not a big deal."

"do you like him?" giselle asked.

"no!" zara retorted, a little too fast. she was always defensive whenever she was interested in someone.

quinn, who remained quiet for a few minutes, finally broke her silence. she had giselle's phone in her hand, trying to scroll through this so called 'benthegreat's' page to see who he was. "zara, this was the guy in the van.." quinn trailed off, her eyes still looking through the photo.

"the loaded diper van?" zara questioned, making giselle cringe upon remembering the damn owner of that vehicle. "but wasn't that rodrickdrums?"

"no! i mean yes, but this was the guy sitting in the front seat!" quinn explained, her eyes still scanning through giselle's phone.

zara remained silent as if she was trying to recollect a certain memory that was locked in her mind. giselle looked at her then back at quinn who also looked as if she was deciphering some type of code.

"loaded diper's a band right?" zara questioned, "and ben mentioned that he was in a band.."

"first of all, how did you meet ben?" giselle asked curiously. she didn't even know how this ended up.

"it was last summer, you went back home to japan with your parents and quinn was with her grandma in boston." zara explained, "i..signed up..for this music workshop and ben was there and we hung out a lot."

the two girls looked back at her wide eyed, "you had a whole ass summer romance and you didn't tell us!" quinn exclaimed.

zara jumped up from her position, "i'm sorry! i didn't think it would go anywhere we went to different schools and it just didn't seem like it would blossom!"

giselle smiled widely at her friends, she was happy for zara. i mean she knew zara deserved this and it really seemed like ben had some sort of impact on her. "apology accepted." she giggled.

"well you're both in luck," quinn grinned.

giselle wore a puzzled look on her face, "what do you mean..both?"

"your boyfriends are in the same band!" she laughed.

giselle shook her head and covered her ears. "he's not my boyfriend! god i mean look at my nose!" she exclaimed, reminding her friends of rodrick's heinous crime.

zara rolled her eyes playfully at quinn, "also ben is just a friend,"

"for now," quinn winked. "also, giselle, babes you have a notification." she said, handing her the phone.

new like and comment from rodrickdrums
i dig the skillz giselle

giselle looked up at her two best friends before flipping them off. "i hate you guys."