third chapter

ding!

the sound of her phone's notification ringtone pervaded giselle's hearing, distracting her from the work she was busy focusing on. it had barely been a week since school opened and her biology teacher had already bombarded her with multiple assignments. it was a living hell for giselle.

she felt that perhaps a short phone break wouldn't be too bad, and picked up her cellular device.

rodrickdrums liked your photo
1 min ago

"oh god," she cringed, reminiscing the impact of the fall on her nose. it was still wrapped in a bandage from all the pain and the quick doctor's visit she went on with her mother. it wasn't broken, but it sure hurt like a bitch.

the audacity, giselle thought seeing this rodrick boy's name pop up on her phone. he followed her and likes her photo but can't stifle out an apology? it didn't make sense to the girl.

"giselle, honey, no phones during homework time." her mother spoke up, as she walked past giselle's bedroom.

the girl immediately placed her phone down in a frantic, slightly shocked her mother had caught her. they were never lenient when it came to academics and it did put on a lot of pressure on their only daughter, but at this point giselle was used to her lifestyle.

sometimes she wished her parents or more specifically— her mother, could be a bit more affectionate like zara's or trusting like quinn's.